PART 40

Next Morning Aman and Roshni woke up in each other's arms . Both smiled at each other . Roshni was looking so cute with her messy hair and his white shirt covering her . He kissed her lips and she also responded . He started kissing her neck again.

Roshni : prince leave me ! I should go to bath .
Aman : princess ! I was saying that shall we take a bath together .

He said winking at her . Roshni blushed.

Roshni : So my prince want bath with his princess .
Aman : yes ! Will I get that choice .
Roshni : why not .

Aman picked her in his arms and went to bathroom . He placed her under the shower and opened the shower. He started kissing her and she was moaning .

After sometime they completed their shower romance and got ready and went downstairs .

All had their breakfast and all were at home as it is Sunday .
All were chitchatting .

Aman : so guys you continue your talking .veer , mouni ,Arjun and I have some work . We will come after completing that work .
Roshni, niyati ,bani and harsh nodded and Aman ,veer ,mouni and Arjun went from there . They went to a secret place .
Aman : you all know we are her to talk about ...
Mouni : NEIL MALHOTRA ...
Veer : ya . I can't believe roshni is sister of Neil whom he is searching from a long ago .
Arjun : if he comes to know Roshni is with you then he will confirmly come to take her .
Aman : No I will not let that happen . If he knows also he can't do anything. Roshni is life of this Aman singhania . He cannot defeat me .
Veer : yes we should be careful .
All nodded and went back to AV MANSION . They were shocked to see bani and niyati crying and harsh was tensed . Roshni was no where to be seen . By not seeing roshni he was tensed .
.
How was the chapter guys.
.
Keep supporting guys.
.