PART 16

At an unknown place .

Two girls were shown talking with a boy and girl. They are none other than roshni , bani and niyati,harsh .
Bani : Bhai ! Niyu ! Hum Jo kehrahe hai u may think we are doing wrong but we want to say u something .
Harsh : tum Kya kah rahi hoo bani .
Roshni : Aman and I doesn't love each other , he married me forcefully .
Harsh (shockingly): what ?
Bani : I also don't love veer I am acting like that .
Niyati : yeh tum Kya kah rahi hoo bani .
Roshni : ham Sach kah rahe he . Ham yeh sab ek maksad keliye kar rahe hai . Hum Aman aur veer ko hamare pyaar Mei fasakar hamara maksad pura karne chahte te .
Flashback .
Aman ne jab roshni ko dekha , roshni ko Aman usse obsessed hone ke baat pata nahi tha , par Jab Aman and veer started visiting their college daily . They started collecting information about it . They got to know about Aman and veer liking them . They were happy for their success without doing anything . They also started acting according to aman and veer . That is why bani accepted veer . When roshni was in library , Aman coming that was not there plan but because of sudden attack in front of her roshni got panick attack. After that when she Wake up she was in aman's place . Before she can do anything Aman married her forcefully . It was not in her plan but she changed her plan accordingly .
Flashback ends .
After hearing this niyati and harsh were shocked .
Harsh : par yeh sab tum logo ne kiya kyu.
Roshni : wo......(secret). mujhe pata hai Mei galat hu , par Jo wo log kare wo tho gunnah tha na. ( Kon kiya ,Kya kiya )
Niyati : tum bilkul theek kar rahi hoo roshni. Mei bi tumhara saath hoo.
Harsh : Mai bi.
They all smiled with tears and joined there hands.
Roshni : Bhai ! Ab ham theeno chalte hai nahi tho unhe shak hojayega .
Niyati ; haa .
Harsh : theeke , Mai drop karke aata hu Chalo.
Bani : theeke Chalo .
After that harsh dropped them at AV MANSION and went to his house.

After harsh dropped them they went to their room and freshen up and came down. till then Aman ,veer ,mouni and Arjun reached AV MANSION. aman introduced mouni and Arjun to them . Mouni also became friendly with them in few minutes because of there friendly nature . After that they had dinner and went to their respective rooms.
In our Roshan room.
Aman : princess Kya kar rahi hoo .
Roshni : aakhe dikh nahi rahe . chocolate Kha rahi hoo .
Aman went to her and sat beside her .
Aman : mujhe bi to kana hai.
Roshni : (giving him chocolate) loo khalo.
Aman : mujhe yeh nahi Mera chocolate kani hai .
By this he licked the chocolate spreaded on her lips by kissing her . She started crying babishly .
Roshni ; aaa tumne firse mujhe kiss kiya.
Aman : ( laughing at her cute cry ) tumhe tho ab aadat lagani hogi .
Roshni frowned .
He smiled and took a tissue and cleaned her face which is covered with chocolate . He took her in his arms and make her laid on bed and settled beside her taking her in his arms . They both drifted into sleep .
.
.
So what is the secret roshni told.
.
Kisne Kya gunah kiya.
.
Roshni Kya galat kar rahi hai .
.
What will happen know.
.
Keep supporting guys.
.

HIS OBSESSION TO LOVE ||✔️||On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara