PART 21

Aman and Roshni reached AV MANSION .

AT AV MANSION .

It was evening till they reached there . All guests and media were already present there . The decorations were already done . All were waiting for Aman and Roshni. All guests were present in garden area . Aman and Roshni went to there room. 
Roshni : yeh sab party zaroori hai Kya .
Aman : zaroori hai aaj Mera princess ka birthday hai and officially Mai hamare wedding ke baare Mei batabe Wala hu .
Roshni : kyu yeh sab .
Aman : princess ab baate band Karo aur jaakar dress change karlo . Maine dress cupboard Mai rakdi hai .
Roshni :ok .
Roshni took her dress and went to change. Till roshni came Aman also changed his dress . Roshni came out of bathroom after getting ready . Aman was Mesmerized by her . He went to her and kissed her forehead and cheeks and wispered in ear .
Aman : beautiful 😍.
Roshni blushed .

Aman and Roshni look for roshni's birthday party

Aman and Roshni look for roshni's birthday party .

They both went downstairs and went to garden area . All guests were adoring them as they were adorable together .
Aman took roshni to stage . Aman took Mike .
Aman :  Good evening ladies and gentlemen ! Tq for accepting our invitation and coming for this party . So today is birthday of most important person in my life , my princess and my wife . Yes I married to my love . I couldn't inform it officially because of some personal issues but today I am introducing my wife and love of my life Mrs roshni Aman singhania .
All started clapping and Roshni was shocked as she doesn't know Aman started loving her .
Aman : so guys enjoy the party .
Aman went to roshni and took her with him and introduced some business man's and friends to her . After sometime Aman,veer was busy with business partners and harsh also Joined them as he is also a businessman. Roshni went to bani and niyati . They wished her and they were talking . Suddenly a boy came and spilled some juice on roshni's dress .
Boy : sorry sorry . It's by mistake .
Roshni: it's ok ! .
Boy left .
Roshni : Bani , niyu tum dono yaha raho Mai abi dress clean karke aathi hu .
Bani , niyati: ham bi chalte hai , Chalo .
Roshni : No need yaar ! Mei 5 minutes Mai aati hu .
Roshni went inside to clean the dress when she is coming down someone blocked her way . He is the same boy who spilled juice on her .
Roshni : aapko kuch chahiye .
Boy :tum .
Roshni :aap Kya bolrahe hai . Mujhe jaane dijiye . That boy trying to misbehave with Roshni .
Meanwhile in party Aman , veer and harsh came to niyati and bani .
Aman : bani bhabi , roshni where is roshni .
Bani : wo someone spilled juice on her dress , she went to clean . She didn't came back till know.
Aman : ohh! Mai chalkar dekta hu .
All :ok .
Aman went to check for roshni .
Aman : princess kaho ho .
Aman searched whole house for her but didn't found her .
Aman :shayad niche gayi hogi , niche chalkar dekta hu . He was going down but suddenly his eyes fell on small  mirror where reflection  roshni was seen and that boy was covering her mouth and she was crying . It was side of cupboard . That scene was enough to make his anger boil . He went towards them . The boy was shocked to see Aman and Roshni was crying . Aman's heart sank to see her crying . He looked at that boy with extreme anger in his eyes . That boy got scared looking at aman . He left roshni immediately hugged aman and burst out crying .
Aman : princess princess cool nothing happened . He made her sit and gave water to her . Finding it as choice the boy tried to excape but Aman catched him started beating him blue and black . There was pain in his eyes to see his ladylove crying . He can't bear her tears . By that time veer , bani , niyati and Harsh came up to look for them . But got shocked seeing the scenario there . They understood everything by seeing roshni crying and Aman beating that boy in anger . Niyati and bani went to roshni and trying to console her while veer was trying to control aman . Harsh went down to send off the guests so no big scene will be created there . Aman was still beating that boy and blood was oozing from his mouth , hands and legs were bleeding . Veer and Harsh were trying to control him but he was not listening to anyone.  All were scared by his anger . Roshni slowly went towards him and kept her hand on his shoulder . Aman stopped .
Roshni (crying): please use chod dijiye , Harsh bhai please usse hospital Le jayiye .
Harsh nodded and took that boy with him . Aman hugged roshni and Roshni started sobbing . Veer , bani and niyati smiled seeing them and went out closing the door .
Aman : princess tum theek hona .
Roshni : hmm .
Suddenly his eyes fell on her hand were there were scratches of nails . Aman took her to bed and made her sit on bed . He brought first aid kit started bandaging her hand with care . Roshni was just seeing him with tears in her eyes.  He kissed her wound  .
Aman : princess tum dress change karlo Mai abi aata hu .
Roshni nodded and went to change .
Aman went to veer .
Aman : veer Bhai usne mere princess ko rulaya . Mai usse chodunga nahi . Usse hamare custody Mai lo.
Veer : wo sab Mai dekta hu . Tu Jaakar rest karo .
Aman nodded in yes and went to his room and saw roshni sitting on bed with expressionless face . He understood her situation and went to her . He carresed her face and kissed her forehead and made her lay on bed and went to change he came after changing all saw that she already slept . He laid beside her and took her into his arms and slept .
.
So how was the chapter guys .
.
Keep supporting guys.