PART 7

Aman pov

I was asusually at AV mansion as it is Sunday and I was spending time with my brother. Suddenly I got a call informing about our office worker leaking our info to our rivals. I was very angry and said to veer that I will be back till evening and went towards place where he is . It is a library . There was no one in the library. I just can't bear betrayal so I just shooted him while he was pleading me to leave him. Suddenly I listened a scream . It was of a girl . I just turned and shocked to see her . My princess .she is seeing me with fear in her eyes.

End of pov.

Roshni was just screaming holding her head . Aman's men were about to go to her. Aman stopped them and signalled them something . They took the body from there and they cleaned whole place and left living Aman and Roshni alone . As soon as they left Aman went near roshni and held her by her arms.
Aman : princess are you okay.
Roshni : ahh! Blood blood .....u....u...u..killed .... don't.... don't..... come.... near....m..ee..
Roshni was just shivering and going on repeating her words.
Aman is finding ways to make her fine but still she is shivering. He can't understand anything. She was just going on blabbering something while shaking and crying .
Aman : princess don't cry see I am not harming u.
Roshni was still crying and having breathing problem .
So Aman understood that she had a panick attack and she is not able to breathe and understand anything because of it. So without thinking anything he just slammed his lips with hers to stop her panickness and to divert her thinking. She was still shivering. Aman just kissed her to divert her gaze but after a while he was just deep engrossed in the kiss and forget everything and kissing her like it depends his life. After sometime he felt that she need oxygen so he left her . But know her scared expression is changed into shocked expression. She is shocked to realise what happened with her know. Suddenly her vision became blur and she fainted in his arms.

Aman's pov .

What did I just did I just kissed her to divert her gaze but after kissing her I was deeply went into a sweet trance and kissed her until she is out of her breath . Then suddenly after I leave her she fainted in my arms. I just took her and went to my car and placed her slowly I my car after that I drived towards my farmhouse because I can't take her to AV mansion in this situation. I just took her inside my farmhouse and placed her on my bed.
I silently say beside her carressing her cheek. My princess she got scared because of me .she saw me for the first time that too killing someone. How naive she is that she got panick attack seeing the blood. How will she live with me . If she hates me . No this cannot happen . I want her . She is mine . She cannot go away from me . I will make her mine. Wait is over princess I will make u mine. He just smiled at her and slept hugging her from sideways.
.
.
So are you guys excited for next part.
Then support me guys.
.
.