PART 44

After 5 years .

A little girl 5 years girl was Running in AV MANSION and two small boys of 4 years chasing her and she was laughing cutely . After sometime they 3 went to garden and saw there parents chitchatting . They went to them and sat on a swing beside the couches where there parents are sitting . So the girl was Anya . Daughter of Roshni and Aman .

ANYA'S PIC .

The boys were son's of bani , veer and harsh ,niyati

The boys were son's of bani , veer and harsh ,niyati . Bani and veers son name is arav and harsh and niyati's son name is varun .
Aman : came our three cutiepies .
Aman give them chocolate and they started eating eat cutely and others were seeing them smiling . That is when a couple came there fighting and the girl is catching a small 6 months babygirl in her arms . After coming to them. The girl handover the babygirl to the boy and sat with everyone .
Roshni went and took that girl in her arms . So the couple were our tom and Jerry mouni and Arjun . The baby girl was there daughter nivi . Roshni was playing with babygirl .
Mouni and Arjun were asusual fighting . Mouni want ice cream and Arjun is not in mood to bring it.
Mouni : hey idiot go and bring other wise I will throw you out of house .
Arjun : how many ice creams u will eat panda . I think I should do bankrupt for buying ice creams for you.
Mouni : you monkey.....
All others are laughing seeing there fight .
Arjun: hey Aman . Why are laughing ha . You are only main cause of this . Couldn't you warn me before marriage know I would be safe .
Aman : what what did I did . You both were only said na you both want to marry so we agreed . Know saying us .
Mouni : why are you scolding my brother you monkey arjun.
Arjun : he is my friend . What will you do if scold him .
Mouni : what i will do . Wait I will show .
Mouni went near him and he started running and she was chasing him .
All others where laughing happily and the children where clapping there hands in excitement of seeing tom and Jerry show in real .
Anya came and sat on aman' s lap and roshni rested her head on his shoulder smiling happily . Aman smiled seeing everyone happy .

THE END .
.
so here I end my first ever story HIS OBSESSION TO LOVE . Tq so much guys for all your support for this story . I am so happy that this story got a great response . Always keep supporting your sweet innocent,cute and sweet writer .

********************************** BE HAPPY KEEP SMILING.
-VINNI