PART 8

So the the scene starts from a tensed bani , niyati and harsh who were searching roshni everywhere . Tension is clearly visible in there eyes .
Bani : Rosh kaha ho ! ( Crying ) please ek baar saamne aao .
Harsh and niyati : cool down bani . We will find her .
Harsh : I had sent my men's all around they will find her don't worry.
Bani : wo kaha gyi she left home yesterday by saying she will go to library till know she didn't came back.
Where are you rosh.
Suddenly her phone rang.
She took excuse from them and went to attend the call . It is veer .
Bani : veer,,! (She started crying).
Veer : (tensed) what happened sweetheart why you are crying.
Bani tell him everything and he assured her he will find roshni.
He then cutted the call and call Aman.
Veer : ams tu kaha hai roshni kaha hai.
Aman : I am in our farmhouse and Roshni is with me.
Veer : bani is getting tensed for roshni drop her to their home .
Aman : I can't.
Veer : what happened why are you saying like that.
Then Aman explains everything to veer.
Veer : so what are you thinking to do know.
Aman : I will marry her.
Veer : ams have you lost your mind.wo pehle hi tumse darr rahi hai air tum ho Jo u want to marry her she will never accept this.
Aman: I don't need of her acceptance . I am marrying her that to today.
By this he cut the call .
Sudden he heard some screams from the room were roshni is there he immediately went to the room to see roshni screaming .
Roshni : help help
Suddenly her eyes fall on Aman and she started shivering. Aman started coming closer to her .she started going backwards and shouting .
Roshni : don't come near me.
Aman : princess .
Suddenly roshni leg touched carpet and she was about to fall on bed but Aman catched her but due to disbalance both fall on bed.aman was above roshni and she was below him. His total body weight is upon her. Aman was staring into her eyes but roshni was struggling to move out from his grip but she didn't succeeded as she was totally under him .after sometime Aman came into senses.he moved back and stood up and helped her to stand.
Aman : princess don't get afraid of me. I will not do anything to you. I will never even thought to harm you and be ready to be mine .
Roshni : what are you say....
Before she could complete Aman opened something from his pocket and tied it around her neck.
Roshni : what are you doing.
Suddenly she realized that it is nupital chain which he tied around her neck.
Again Aman took some box from his pocket and opened that it is Vermillion .he filled it at her Vermillion line . All this happened in a quick that roshni took some minutes to come out of shock and understand the situation.
Aman : so my princess from know became miss.roshni to Mrs .roshni Aman singhania.
Roshni : what did you do. I will never accept this.
She was about to take out the nupital chain but Aman hold her hand and directly pinned her to the bed by her hands at her back and face turned towards to the bed and aman facing her back.
Aman : [in deep husky and stern voice] Don't you dare to do that princess otherwise you will regret it.
Now u are mine you are only mine and you can't do anything against me.
Aman started laughing devishly and Roshni is fierced by his words.

.
.
What will happen know.?
.
Will roshni accept Aman?.
.
Will roshni able to free herself from the demon world?.
.
Keep supporting me .
.
.