PART 22

Next Morning at AV MANSION .

All are having there breakfast and chitchatting , but one person is silent and lost in there own world . She is none other than roshni . She is still disturbed because of yesterday's incidents . All others notice that she is disturbed but didn't said anything because they felt that she need time become normal from yesterday's incident . they were trying to make her happy by cracking some jokes and teasing each other. But roshani was still lost in her thoughts . They all became sad by seeing roshni silent . All had their breakfast . Harsh ,Aman ,veer dropped niyati, roshni ,bani to college. After that her harsh went to his office . Aman and veer went to some unknown place . It is a warehouse in darkforest. It was totally silent . Inside the warehouse . A person was tied to chair beaten up badly . He is the same person who tried to misbehave with Roshni . Seeing him Aman 's blood boiled in anger . He went near him and took a knife which is on table beside the chair . He sat in the chair opposite to the chair of that person .
Aman : how dare you to misbehave with my princess .
Person : sir sir sorry sir I didn't know that you love her this much .
Aman :(angrily) U know that she is my life that is why u have misbehaved with her . Who sent you .
Person : no .. no..one sir . Who will send me.
Aman (angrily): jhoot . Tumhe pata hai tumhara jhoot ka saza Kya hai .
Aman took that person's hand and cut his wrist with the knife . The person shouted in pain .
Person : sir sir Mai Mai bolunga . Malhotra's had sent me . Wo chahte te ki aapko weak banaye aapke wife ko dard deke isiliye .
Aman : bohot galat kardi tumne Meri princess ko touch karke .
Aman started pushing knife into his palm his blood was oozing out like a river flow . That person was shouting , his screams were ecoing in whole Forest . Aman after that directly kept that knife on his neck .
Aman : (in his ears )Jo mera princess par aakh utaye unhe jeene ka hak nahi hai .
Aman cut his neck with the knife and he is spot dead .
Aman : veer Bhai iska lash aaj logo ko Malhotra's ke office ke saamne milna chahiye .
Veer : theek hai Ams , par yeh Malhotra's ko rokne ke liye hame kuch tho karne padega yeh log zyada kar rahe hai aaj Kal .
Aman : Ham Kal Malhotra's ke gar jaa rahe hai .
Veer : ams wo kyu.
Aman : unhe bi tho samjana chahiyena ki aman singhania apne princess ke liye kis hadd Tak jaa sakta hai . (Smirking).
Veer nodded in yes smirking .
.
What will happen know .
.
What rivalry does Malhotra's have with singhania's .
.
Is really roshni is aman's weakness or she will be his strength .
.
Suspenses awaiting .
.
Keep supporting guys .
.