PART 15 .

Mouni : aww! I love you too Bhai.
(So yes some of my readers guess was right . She is sister of Aman and veer. Sorry for suspense 😅, apne innocent writer ko maaf kardo ).
After that they started for AV MANSION .
so let's have introduction of mouni .

She is mouni singhania.  She is sister for Aman and veer . She loves them very much . Aman and veer cannot see her in pain .she is also in mafia like Aman and veer.  She handles there business also . She was in Singapore from 3 months because of some business work and know returned to india . She is softhearted for good people and she is also devil who tries to harm her brothers . She has a all time dushman😜. He always irritate her and she also irritate him very much.

They  were going to AV MANSION . suddenly a car came and stopped them in middle. They got down and see Arjun there.
Aman : Arjun aise kon aata bro.
Arjun : sir wo .
Aman : Arjun not again .
Arjun : ok ok sorry Aman 😅.
Mouni : yeh idiot yaha Kya kar raha hai .
Arjun : oye tumhara naam mujhe kyu derahe ho.
Mouni : tumhe to Mei chodungi nahi.
Arjun : pehle pakadkar tho dikhao.
Then Arjun started running and mouni was chasing him . Aman and veer were laughing seeing them .

So let me introduce Arjun .

He is Arjun Sinha . He is best friend of aman. He is always with Aman in business and as well as mafia. He has his own company but he doesn't want to take it's responsibility know . His father takes care of there business . He works as pa of Aman as he don't want to be carefree . Aman don't want his childhood best friend to be his pa but Arjun had made many dramas and got job . All workers know about Arjun . They always respect him as they respect Aman. He always irritate mouni . He also teases Aman by saying him sir knowing that Aman don't like Arjun calling him sir. Mouni and Arjun always fight from childhood .they are like Tom and Jerry .

After the running and chasing of our Tom and Jerry 😂. They went to AV MANSION .
.
.
so how was this part.
.
How was the intro of new characters.
.
Keep supporting guys.