PART 20

Roshni : Kya surprise .
Aman : wait Karo princess pata chal jaayega .
Roshni :hhhh! Ok .
After some time they reach a lonely place .
Roshni : yeh Kya jagah hai .
Aman : ssh princess !
Aman closed her eyes and took her out of car after taking down he covered her eyes with kerchief and took her to a place . It was a farmhouse.

So this is the farmhouse

So this is the farmhouse .
Aman slowly opened Roshni's eyes and Roshni was surprised as it was very pleasant and peaceful without any pollution around . Many birds were around the swimming pool and they are chirping sweetly . Roshni got happy seeing birds and went towards them and started playing with that birds happily . Aman became happy seeing her happy . Aman also went towards her and started playing with birds . After sometime aman took her Inside the farmhouse . She was surprised seeing the decorations Inside .

  She was surprised seeing the decorations Inside

Aman : HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY PRINCESS .
Roshni became very happy with this surprise . She hugged him tightly and tears of happiness were flowing from her eyes .
Roshni : tq..tq..tq so much .
Aman : princess ab cake cut Karo .

This is roshni's birthday cake . Roshni happily cut the cake and feed it to Aman and Aman also make roshni eat the cake . After that roshni had applied chocolate cream on Aman's cheek.
Aman : hh! Tumhe toh mai .
Aman took some cream and tends to apply on her but she run from there . Aman started running behind her . They were running in whole farmhouse like small children . At last aman caught roshni .
Aman : ab kaise bachogi princess .
Roshni : please na (making cute face ).
Aman : Mai ab melt nahi hone Wala hu tumhara yeh cute face Aman .
Aman slowly applied chocolate cream on her cheeks . She made an angry pout . She was looking adorable with that angry pout and chocolate cream on her Cheeks. Aman was lost in her . He slowly bend towards her started licking cream on her Cheeks . Roshni was surprised by his action but unknowingly she started blushing .
Aman smiled seeing her blush .
He went near her ear and said.
Aman : princess jab tum blush karti hona tumhare gaal bilkul tamator ki tarah laal hojaate hai .
Roshni :Mai..Mai .. kaha blush kar rahi hu . Mai blush nahi kar rahi .
Aman : ok ok manli ab Chalo chalte hai gar par party hai aaj .
Roshni : partyy!.
Aman : haa Mera princess ka birthday haina tho party tho banta haina.ab Chalo gar chalte hai .
They went to car and started to AV MANSION .
.
.
So are you guys waiting for roshni's birthday party .
.
Bohot kuch hone Wala hai party Mai.
.
So how was chapter .
.
Keep supporting guys.
.