Ch 38

"FORWARD MARCH AND HERE WE GO-"
"SHUDDUP how the hell do you even know that-"
I just smiled a full display of teeth, my winning charming smile.
Katsuki and I both sat down in Best Jeanist's office after patrol. Best jeanist instructed that the Bakugo siblings needed to file a report about the patrol today..even though nothing happened and it was boring as shit.

Katsuki said "You'd fuck up and forget to put something down." So he went to go file a report for both of us.
I sat on one of the couches, waiting for him to finish so we could go home.
I'm hungry..I think.
I looked down, feeling my stomach ache and a loud rumble eurupted from it.
My neck felt hot with embarrassment "shit I hope no one heard that..oh who the fuck am I kidding they DEFINITELY heard that..."

Then, my pocket started to vibrate.
My stomach that once held a weird pain, now caged in a swarm of butterflies.
Someone thought of me and wanted to talk...to me! Yay!
I fished it out of my pocket only to see a little Pikachu icon with a green and red button under it. Oh! Kaminari's calling, on Google duo nonetheless!

I answered it, smiling "Hey Kami!"
"Hey Zee!" He sighed. "I'm SO bored!"
"Well..what're you doing?"
"Oh!" He turned the camera. Showing trees swaying before pointing it down at his feet, then turned it back "walking home."
I giggled "I see. Uugh, anyways I'm bored too. And maybe I'm hungry. I dunno."
Kaminari gasped "Oh my gosh-me too! Wanna uhm.." he blushed, hiding his face "eat..with me? Go out? Eat?"
My brain started to glitch and I stuttered "I uh..d-damn..you mean like uh..go out..?"
"Yeah! Haha, ya'know we're both bored and hungry so why not? Could be nice!"
It was my turn to gasp "Oh fuck-yeah! Oh totally!"
His eyes lit up and I could see him practically start running "Ok, just text me when you're ready!"
"Got it! Bye-bye Kaminari!"

I couldn't help myself..I held the phone to my chest and squealed.
Fuck it! I'mma hopeless romantic! Plus it's been like..a week or something right? I can be a fangirl.

____________________________

As soon as I got home, I ran up the stairs to my room "MY GOSH MY GOSH MY GOSH-" I closed my door, as soft as I could, I then got out my phone. Putting on some Melanie Martinez in the YouTube search bar, not bothering to check my notifications. "HIGH...SCHOOL.. SWEET-HEARTS!!