Ch 12

I came back stomping back into the screening room, yelling in my internal monologue. Like a true anime protagonist.
"Fuck, Fuck, FUCK, FUCK, FUUUCK!!" I pouted angrily.

"Damn what crawled up yo' ass?"
"Fuck you Deza." I scoffed.
"Aw, I love you too."
I squinted my eyes and held up a middle finger, sticking my tongue out.

When I turned back around, Deza was already making her way to the door.
So I walked to the front of the screen.

Ah shit. Here we go again.

__________________________
I looked on screen, Kiri stood infront of Deza and Mina while I noticed Bird Boy behind the two.

Suddenly, Mina pushed Deza.
The HELL- Luckily she caught herself it seemed and looked behind her to see Tokoyami. Oh..
Well-The dark shadow coming out of his godamn chest. But whatever.

Deza's hands started to glow red, Kiri shielded his arms from the bright light, Tokoyami cowered as the dark shadow grew smaller and smaller due to the light produced from Deza's hands.

Mina quickly ran over to put the handcuffs on on the pair. What the FUCK that was so quick!

Tokoyami attempted to move and attack but with dark shadow out of commission, he couldn't do much. He had to be careful around the light I think.

Mina cheered and hugged Deza, smiling brightly.

____________________
Deza strolled in calmly. Since I was still a bit salty from loosing my own battle, I just rolled my eyes, giving her a shrug "Good job I guess,"

She smiled and looked towards Nyx.
Nyx walked over and gave me a motherly pat on the shoulder paired with a charming, warm, smile.

There were a few other smaller congratulations from the others, but I noticed a few stares.

Mainly from Baku, Iida, Ochoco, and Broccoli
I looked at them all intensely.
I know they wonder about Deza's quirk, hell, I did for years. But I have to look out for my friend first. It's okay to wonder but....there's a lot of...baggage Deza has. I dunno if she has the time, energy, or stability for that.
I mean...obviously she's not stable, I'm not either, but still.

I squinted my eyes. That seemed to get everyone to back off....well almost.
Baku still starred, suspiciously but whatever...can't do much.