Ch 21

The following morning, the U.S.J. attack was all over the news.
"A group of villains have attacked the unforeseen simulation joint. The villains have planned to kill popular hero and recent U.A. teacher, All Might."
The news reported. Along with a bunch of other stuff I didn't care to listen to.
Mitsuki freaked out and babied me. Which I loved.
__________
"What they failed to tell is that not only were teachers and faculty were attacked but the students were trumatized and scared. We could've fucking died."
"Who the hell are you talking to?"
"..I uh.." I nervously smiled. "Uhm....no one..? Now can you scadadle?"
"The fuck did you say to me?"
"Look I'm used to saying that to kids in the orphanage that were basically my siblings, So in more adult terms, could you fuck off?"
Bakugo rolled his eyes "Whatever." He said as he stalked off into his own room.
"WAIT WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU IN HERE?" I yelled, but no reply.
I quietly scoffed.

I then called the group chat, ready to rant.
Deza answered after a few rings "what?"
"Damn no hello? Anyways, Girl HOLY SHHIT!!"
"What?"
"Ugh Thick Nyx ain't answered. Fucking rude."
Deza then just stared off into the distance, the lights from the tv flashing on her face.
I huffed, "Ay Jack-Jack?"
"Bitch did you just call me Jack-Jack?"
"One, yes the hell I did. Two, can you believe this week? Like we only been here a week or whatever but we already got like twenty different things happening to us."
"For real it's crazy."

Just then, I saw a little blue icon appear, the name 'thicky' below it.
"NIKI!! Finally, girl!"
"Helllloooo." A soft, slightly staticky voice rang out, dragging the 'hello' longer than it needed to be.
"Nyxie I was just saying how crazy this week alone has been already, well I mean for as long as we've been going to U.A...like we've already been attacked, I'm living with Bakugo which is an experience on its own-"
Just then, V joined.

"wait what?"
Knowing how mad I get when I have to repeat myself, Deza replied for me "it's been a week, Zee's telling us about the attack and her living with Bakugo."
"Who's Bakugo?"
"Her brother," Nyx answered.
Getting really fucking tired of getting interrupted, I growled "ANYWAYS, so yeah. Uhm..we've also been traumatized, and we got show off our quirks! It was only like 4 things that happened but it feels like 3 weeks."

As I finished talking, I spaced out.
Destiny started talking about the dream SMP, so I stopped listening. The SMP is a who 'nother thing on it own that I don't have time or room in my brain for.
"OH, Uh V! Girl,"
Pause for dramatic effect...
"What school you go too again? It's so homophobic the fact your not here." I pouted.
"Shi-shiket."
"You mean Shiketsu?"
"Yeah yeah that one."
I giggled "Maaan they're uniforms are so damn cute-!!"

"ZAKIKO!" I heard a loud voice scream from downstairs.
"Oh! That's mama! I'll call you girls later, Byyyye! Love ya."
I heard collective bye's and see ya's before I hung up.