Ch 36

"Good morning class."
"Good morning Mr. Aizawa!"
"Today, we're gonna be doing something important."
Almost immediately, I saw some students gasp and some even cheered. Hint hint wink wink, Kiri and my sunny boy-WAIT fuck-no. Nevermind.

Aizawa sighed, "Ms. Midnight will come in to help with class today-"
"Don't you mean run class?" Deza said, a smirk playing on her lips.
Her smirk is slightly wide just like it used to be and she raised an eyebrow.

Bratty.

Mr. Aizawa looked at Deza, then just rolled his eyes as the door opened.

"Oh my god.." I mumbled under my breath. I gawked at the sight I saw as a raven haired figure walked through the door.
"I'm too tired for this.." as expected, Aizawa immediately laid down in his yellow sleeping bag.
Watching her intensely..cause' I was focused on the class!! I'm a good girl with a pure mind.

"Hero names; the thing people will recognize you by! The very name that'll define who you are and what you stand for!" Ms. Midnight got out whiteboards and markers, passing them to the front row of students. "Today we're making up code names! Our hero names!"
As I got mine, I started to think. What should be my hero name..? It's gotta be meaningful and nice..Well I dunno if I can do nice..but if I wanna be a hero I have to be approachable right? GAHH this is WAY to hard.
That's what she said. HAA beat you to it.

I chuckled and leaned over my desk to tap Deza's shoulder, She turned slightly to face me. "Bro, your name has to be Jack-Jack!"I whispered, well attempted.
"....no."
"Oh c'mon! It'd be so funny!"
She just groaned and looked forward, ignoring the rest of my persistent talking.

"..ok, who's up first?"
"I'll go!" Ayoyama smiled, walking up to the podium. Dramatic as all living shit, he slammed the board down. "I'll be known as the twinkling hero: I cannot stop twinkling!"
....you cannot be serious.
"Hm, nice! However," Ms. Midnight grabbed the board and wrote on it "you should change the "cannot" to "can't"!"
Oh my god she liked that?? What the hell-

"Ok ok me next!" Mina shouted, "Alien Queen!"
"You mean that creepy alien with the mouth for a tongue? I think not!"
"Awh.." Mina pouted, begrudgingly going back to her seat. But I like Alien Queen..it's cute for her.

"Me next!" I yelled, throwing up my hand. Then ran up to the podium, almost tripping on air in the process.
"Okay I've been thinking about this since middle school, back in St. Louis! Anyways uhm.." for dramatic effect, I paused for a moment..then slammed the board "Phase!" "Ooh? A little on the obvious side but I like it!"
"What?! it's so cool! It's genius."
I went back to my seat with a small whine only to have an idea when I sat down.
"Wait should I have put the quick hero or something...?"

"Ok." Nyx soon got up "The diligent hero: Verity!"
"Ohhh~! Amazing and so smart!"

Without wasting time, Deza walked up to the podium with a deadpanned look.
Serioussss!
"Loki."
"Loki?" Midnight asked.
"He's the God of Mischief, and in the Marvel Cinematic Universe! They're genderfluid right?" Midoriya asked out loud, pencil pressed against his cheek.
"Right." Damn another big ass nerd? Other than Nyx? Impressive.
As Deza took the board back to her seat, she slightly elbowed Midoriya, just trying to get his attention. She mumbled something to him while Kirishima walked to the podium. She said something that made him fumble the pencil dumbass-ily.