Ch 19

After tying up the villain, the girls and I walked back to everyone.

When we made it back we saw All Might standing at the top of the entrance-stairway.
From next to us, we heard many gasps and cries of joy.
"Never fear...everything is fine..now that I AM HERE!"

"Woah is that All Might?"
"He looks bigger in person.." I heard the villains whisper below us.

"That's what she said.." I mumbled to myself, although I'm sure Nyx heard me judging from the soft glare she gave me.
I looked over to her, nodding. A silent 'sorry' my friends learned to recognize my half-ass apologies.
Fuck..Zee this is NO TIME for your bullshit. Your dumbass is always joking around! Can you not take anything seriously?! I watched as with incredible speed, All Might seemingly teloported down the stairs. Already knocking out two villains! He's incredible! That's why he's number one!

After a few villains were defeated, he picked up Mr. Aizawa, bridal style, and handed him over to Midoriya and Tsu. Who I didn't even notice before Ochoco yelled "is that Tsu? HEY! We're over here!"
Also Mineta was in the back, holding Mr. Aizawa with the other two but due to his height, he was no help. Useless.

"Oh, I've seen you've met my pet...." I gasped that cool ass dudes pet is that bird shit?!
I watched the fight between All Might and that big bird monster, in response to All Might smashing them into the ground, a little bit of red splotches dripped onto the ground and the monster's fingers dug into All Might's side.
The wound began to bleed quickly, spreading.

As I watched the tears which were previously gazing over my eyes, fell, clouding my vision with a blurry haze.
...god...I thought I was prepared for this Godamnit!