"Goodnight mi amour." He says

I can practically feel the satisfaction oozing off him. he knows exactly what he just know, I hate that he knows the effect he has on me. Bastard! After awhile I start to drift off to sleep.
*************************************************
The next day
I feel someone kissing my neck, my eyes flutter open and the memorises of last night rush in, I turn to find Kodiak smirking while looking at me. I just roll my eyes and start to get out of bed. He grabs me by my hips and pulls me back into bed, caging me in his arms. I attempt to get free...but I don't really try to hard. Lets be honest I want to stay here forever.

"Come on let me go, I need to go workout." I say

"Only if you promise to send Ryder away, you don't need him to be here, you have me." Said Kodiak

"No. I'm still hurt Kodiak, I know you did it for my safety and for the kids but you did it wrong, I can't just act like nothing happened. You need to fight again because Ryder is competition. The kids love him and he treats me well so I won't just send him away. You need to prove to me that you are still committed to us and are worthy of us." I say

I push myself out of his grip and he looks at me with determination. I'm shocked, I thought he would be furious or shout at me. He looks so determined to do what I asked of him.

"I'll make you mine just you wait, his got nothing on me." Said Kodiak with a smile.

"I'll believe it when I see it." I say as I walk to the dressing room.

I quickly get dressed and make my way to the gym, I need to think what's best for the kids and for myself do I do what I know best, I hit things until my body aches. I hear someone enter the gym and its Klaus, he looks worried.

"How's it going boss." He says

"We need a new punching bag." I say

"No shit, you kicked a damn hole in it, how do you even do that?" He says with a playful look on his face.

He really always know how to make me smile when I need too. I sit on the bench next to him and drink water while he smiles at me, I lean against him while I catch my breathe.

"It pisses me off how much you know about me. You know me to well for your own good." I say

"Oh please, you love it. I know you better than anyone here...I even know all your weak points in-" Klaus is cut off by the gym door swinging open.

Kodiak walks in with a annoyed expression on his face and I can't hep but laugh, Klaus looks at me and joins in knowing exactly why I'm laughing. Kodiak looks pissed, it really satisfies me..

"What's so funny?" He asks with a annoyed expression

"Oh just how I know everything there is to know about our precious Safire." Klaus says with a mischievous smirk.

"You sure about that?" Asks Kodiak

"I'm positive, I know all there is to know, All her dreams, her nightmares, her weaknesses in and outside of the bedroom-" Klaus is cut off by Kodiak dropping the weight he was using.

Kodiak practically sprints over to Klaus and holds him by his shirt pulling him up to stand. The look on his face would send anyone else into a shaking fit but Klaus is well numb to that, his been through it enough times to be unaltered when it happens.

"She's mine." Said Kodiak

"She is whosevers she want's to be, that can be me, you or even Ryder." Says Klaus

"Guy's relax, just stop. I'm going to take a shower, don't kill each other please or I'll kill the one still standing." I say with a stern tone.

They both move apart and hold their hands up in surrender, they know better than to challenge me. I make my way to my room to take a shower but when I get to my room I find Ryder about to knock on the door.

"Ryder?" I ask as I approach the door

"Oh hey, I wanted to ask if you wanted to go out to my secret place?" He asks

"Is there food?" I ask

"Always." He says

"I'll be ready in twenty minutes." I say and he nods

I smile at him as he walks away. I lock my door behind me and take a shower quickly then do my hair and apply a thin layer of make-up on. I can't lie, I find it hot that he hasn't given up, his still trying to get me to be his even after Kodiak showed up...man has got some balls.

I make my way to the kitchen and find the twins dancing around the kitchen with Ryder. I lean against the door frame of the kitchen and watch them. I can't help but smile with complete glee. His so good...but why do I wish he was Kodiak right now. My mind remembers when I saw Kodiak doing this with them, who do I choose.

"Mama! Ryder says his going to take mama on a date." Says Ivy as she runs to me

"Is that okay?" I ask her.

"Yes because we like Ryder, he gives us dance parties and piggy back rides." says Ivy with complete happiness on her face.

"Shall we?" He asks as he approaches me

"Sure." I say
*************************************************
Hey loves
Hope you're enjoying the story, Keep reading because its going to end soon...
Safire will make her choice soon and their will be heartbreak but happiness in the end.

love you
-Quanita xx