On one side with lips, the other with fingers- both barley touching.... Feeling her through his bare touches on her.... As he caressed the inner part of the leg, she got goose bumps, and released her cum....

Sh - siddharth.... Please na... And she just cum while moaning... She don't know how her throat escape some unknowing grunts out... But her moan reaching his ears make him realize his effect on her... She always tremble under his gaze... He knew that and her body reacting with each and every touch of his... Make him smile though he still not leave his hold on her....

Sidharth come up of her from the bed and start removing his clothes while she still trying to compose herself from his torture on her...

Sidharth again hover her and there naked selves is rubbing to each other which leave both of them at full satisfaction...

Sidharth start placing soothing kisses all over the marks making her go flattered... He is like this only first he give her pain... Then himself becomes the ointment for those... But this time she will definitely confront him...

He stared into her eyes as he inched his way up her legs. Her body started shaking in anticipation... His each and every touch set her on fire.... and she became very wet...her every cell are becoming alive and move to demanding right now... And he give his self to her willingly......

He stopped at her thigh, and kissed each one..... Her body got hot with his every touch....
Every breath was faster than the last.... She moved her hands to his head, running her fingers through his hair, and encouraging him...begging him for more. Suddenly, her world exploded...every nerve and muscle singing at once.....

Sh - siddddhaartthhh.... Moan loudly... Getting her highs...

Her hands pulled gently at his head, bringing him up to her.....

She drew sidharth into a kiss..... He answered back, and pulled her to him.....
Their bodies melted into one, and she wrapped one leg around his torso holding him near herself.....

Their lips parted, and he kissed her cheek, the tip of her nose, and her neck. His tongue lightly caressed the bottom of her ear, just where it meets her neck, then the earlobe. ...

Sh - siddharth.... she called him lovingly as she is feeling loved...

Sidharth just hmmm in response and continues his kisses and start moving down making her body shine....

Sidharth place his face in her stomach to feel her once he stop kissing and look towards her face which give him satisfaction as her eyes is on him and pleasure is dripping though her eyes.... She is satisfied.... As she had soothing smile on her face...

He make her busy with his touches and under his kisses to make her lost and enter her slowly... Making her clutch him tightly...

Her hands moved down his back.... and she pressed her hips into his.... telling him she was ready....

He responded by placing the tip of his.... just against her feminist part.....teasing again after coming out of her.... She moved herself down and he slowly entered again giving her a new pleasurable drive....

He thrust in and out.... going a little farther each time.... Her fingernails dug into his back as she reveled in the agony...

Sh - ahhhhhhh siddharth...... Her grunting increase with time... Indicating him the time of her....

Finally, he was totally consumed by her..... His thrusts were slow...and she begged him to go faster.....

Sh - siddharth fasterrrr hardderr..... Said with a great difficulty... But the pressure in her make her needy....