Chapter 47

Y/N's POV
A few moments later, we've finally arrived to the party. YAHAYY. I bought a matching pajamas set with matching mugs for the couple. They will surely like it. Me and Lisa decided to wear matching dresses too. We wore a long elegant dress, but it was different colors, I wore blue she wore purple. Yea. Taehyung helped me get out of the car and we both got inside. There wasn't any inside, everything was outdoor, in a very nice garden. I immediately started searching for Jennie. Gosh I was so happy for her. As I bowed to every single person I saw, I've finally got near Jennie, who was looking fine asf. "JENNIEE YOU LOOK AMAZING!" I screamed as she hugged me. "THANK YOU SAME GOES TO YOU! LOOK AT YOU YOU'RE GORGEOUS" As we kept complementing each others, tae was looking at us with a smile. I realized that and approached him. He held me close as Kai joined us and i immediately said:" KAII! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH LOOK AT WHAT I GOT Y'ALL" I then showed them my present. They looked very happy,they're so cute together! Aweu.
Taehyung's POV
I was looking at Y/N, silently. She looked really happy for her friends, which made me happy too. "Jennie, you look amazing, here I bought you this in honor of your engagement, I'm very happy for you and I'm giving you the best wishes for your future" I said and gave her a little box. I bought a necklace that Y/N found online, I decided to get one for her and another for Jennie. She smiled at me and thanked me. "Kai my best friend I bought you a free McDonald's coupon for 2 months, I know that you like this right bestie" I said sarcastically. "Omg that's AMAZING I LOVE MCDONALD'S YOU'RE THE BEST" Kai entered the sarcasm too. We all laughed and then I got to the real present. "The funny thing is that I actually bought you this coupon, with a cologne too hehe" I said. Kai didn't stop laughing. "Well congrats bro, I'm happy for ya" "thanks dude you're the best" he replied. I smiled at him nervously and he saw it. He grabbed my arm and lead me to a room. "Dude, you okay?" "Yes! I'm just nervous" "there's still 7 days left why are you so nervous? It's gonna be alright don't worry" I nodded as we got back. I decided to chill out. The music started and I started to dance with Y/N. That was an incredible feeling. Our rythmes were perfect, and I liked this. She was looking so beautiful.
Y/N's POV
The party was doing great. It was amazing. Lisa joined us a bit late since she got stuck in a car traffic.
We ate cake, danced, laughed, met parents and friends, we had fun. Taehyung wasn't acting weird anymore. Let's just forget it. Anyways, I was really happy for my friends, and I couldn't wait for them to get married.

Short chapter. How are you all doing? I hope ur doing great! The next chapters of the story will be interesting, so stay tuned :D