Chapter 42

Time skip~
Y/N's POV
Taehyung dropped me home so I could change. I made him enter and I was welcomed by my mother hugging me tightly. She hugged taehyung too. I missed my mom. "Hey mom!" "Hai sweetheart I missed you how are you doing" "I'm great" "tae honey come in come in how are you" "I'm great auntie thank you" "call me eomma" "MUM!" I yelled. "Just call me eomma my son" I gave her a death glare as taehyung chuckled. We went inside and told her everything that happened yesterday. "I have to go change, we have to be at the mall by 3 PM" My mother nodded as I left to my room. I got into my closet. What should I wear. A skirt or jeans. Hmm... after moments of thinking, I've finally chose a pair of jeans and taehyung's white oversized shirt. It was my fav. I wore some black sneakers and a belt, bucket hat and the handbag that taehyung bought me. I then got down. I was craving for something. Luckily, I saw my mom and tae eating cake. Waiting for me. I joined them and immediately grabbed some cake. "Someone's hungry" taehyung said. I nodded, my mouth full of food. "I'm so happy for Jennie honestly" my mother said. "Yea same. I can't believe she's already getting married" "mhm"
After some moments, I got up. "It's time to go" I said as tae got up too. "Yea. Thank you auntie" "I said eomma" my mother said. "Thank you eomma" I hit him with my elbow as he laughed, along with my mom. "Drive safely my kids I love you" "BYEE" We both got into the car. As soon as we entered, Taehyung held my hand and started driving. The ride was silent, so I decided to put some music. I pressed the radio button and listened to a few songs on random channels. Taehyung was vibing too
Time skip~
We've finally arrived. Some Bodyguards were waiting for us. "Sir. Everything's ready. May you please wear those masks" the Bodyguard said and handed us some Maks. I wore it and Taehyung did too. We got inside and immediately saw Jennie and Kai waiting for us. "HEY" Jennie ran into my arms. We greeted her and Kai, and i asked about Lisa. "Lisa can't come today, she had an urgent family reunion, so she couldn't be able to make it." "Oh. That's sad I wanted to see her" "yea me too, but it's okay!" I nodded. Taehyung held my hand and we started walking, chatting with Jennie and her soon to be husband. We got into the first shop. The bride, her bride's maid's and her flower girls's dresses shop. Me and Lisa are the future bride's maid, since Jennie doesn't have any sibling. The flower girls were Kai's nieces. "Anyoghaseo" the worker greeted us with a bow. We greeted back. "Anyoghaseo. We would like to pick a dress to my beautiful fiancee over there, and some dresses for the bride's maids and flower girls" kai said looking at Jennie. I can't they're so cute. The worker nodded and made us enter a large room full of white dresses. Wow. I was impressed. Jennie looked so happy, which made my heart happy too. Taehyung was looking too, amazed.
Taehyung's POV
What a beautiful place. I looked at Y/N, who was amazed by the place too. Ah Lee Y/N. I swear to God. The next time I'll enter that place is just to see you pick a white dress for our marriage.

Hey everyone
I wanted to upload this chapter soon since I couldn't upload much recently.
Here's my Instagram: @ yeontans_adoption_papers
You can follow me and DM me I'll surely respond. Ily ♡