Chapter 17

~Next day~
Y/N's POV
I was at work, we had a lot of clients today, and I was exhausted . But the thought of Taehyung gave me some energy. I was excited because I knew I will have some fun. Jennie didn't come to work today, she had to prepare her engaged party. I was happy for her. Lisa and I took care of everything today.
Taehyung's POV
I was practicing in the practice room. It was a rehearsal, we are gonna perform at the MAMA in 2 weeks. I was tired, and I decided to take a nap.
Y/N's POV
"Here we are" I said as I thanked the customer. It was already 5, we must close the shop. Lisa was packing her stuffs, I sighed and grabbed my bag. I hugged Lisa and waved a goodbye after I close the shop.
Taehyung's POV
I woke up from my nap, by Jungkook shaking me slightly. "Hyung, wake up! We have a meeting" he said. I got up, feeling better. "Ok ok I'm coming." I said as I walked towards him. We got into the meeting room as it started.
~Time skip~ 6:30 PM
The meeting is done, I was at home, getting ready. I was nervous, really really nervous. I'm planning to confess tonight. And I'm really worried, nervous, stressed. What if she reject me? I'm gonna ruin our friendship! "Don't worry Taehyung, I'm sure she will accept it" Namjoon hyung said. "How can you be so sure?" I asked. "Look at her behaviour, you told me she kissed your cheeks! I'm sure she's feeling the same way" yoongi said tapping my back. I sighed. I wore my clothes, my hair was done, I put on some perfume, but I wasn't ready. "Look Taehyung! Just take a deep breath, don't stress, don't panick" Jin said. "Do you wanna look ridiculous infront of Y/N?" Hobi hyung added. "I bet she's feeling the same way. I bet you 50$" jimin said. I took a deep breath and said:"ok I'm ready, I'm nervous but it will pass" Everyone clapped. "We're proud of you Taehyung-ah!"
Y/N's POV
I was getting ready, I was sooo excited!! I wore a simple white dress, and I attached my hair up. I put a light makeup and my favorite lipstick. I grabbed the bag that Taehyung gifted me too. It matched perfectly with my dress. I checked myself one last time before I heard a car honk. I rushed downstairs and saw my mother waiting for me. "Oh honey....what a beauty..." she said. "Thanks mom!" I said with a smile. "Have fun!" She waved at me as I wave back. I saw Taehyung in his car, his fingers tapping everywhere,he seemed nervous. "Hey Tae!" I said happily and hopped in his car. "Hello Y/N-iee... you look gorgeous..."
Taehyung's POV
I said that and I watched her blushing. Awww... she looked amazing today, as always. Her smile, her laugh, her blush comforted me. I was feeling way better , now that she was with me. The car ride was full of laughers, happy voices. I was taking her to the beach. Soon later, we arrived. "Oh tae... it's amazing here...." she said amazed. I smiled, i have prepared a small table, really elegant. Jimin hyung helped me with the decoration.
Y/N's POV
I was amazed. It was so beautiful. Flowers everywhere, candles lighting up the place, the sound of the waves and a slight smell of vanilla was melting with the beach's smell. "It's so amazing...." I said underneath my breath. Taheyung seemed happy. We sat down and started talking as we ordered some food. After a while we were done.
Taehyung's POV
It was the time. The perfect time. The stars were showing as the candles became brighter. I was hella nervous, but I remembered my hyung's words. "Deep breath". I breathed and said. "Y-y/n... I've waited a l-lot to tell y-you this... You're amazing, since you came into my life, everything changed. I loved everything about you... even your bad side that is really cute. You have the prettiest eyes, the hottest body, the most beautiful face, the kindest heart... I never believed in love at first sight... but now I do.... everything changes since I saw you for the first time.... You never left my mind... Everytime I see you, my heart start to bounce.... butterflies appear in my stomach... I don't know what happens.... I never felt this before.... I love you Y/N... more than love...." I said. I was impressed, how did I do that?? I looked at Y/N...

Muahahahha people I'll stop there.