Chapter 25

Y/N's POV
I was dancing with Jisoo and Hwasa, while walking to the car. Rosé, Lisa and Jennie were vibing to our dance and songs. We got into the car and Lisa put some music on the maximum volume. "Woooohooo" we started partying in that small car, excited and happy. A few moments later, we arrived at Lisa's house. "Come on girls, I have A LOT of dresses to try on and I bought new makeup last week!" We did a tour to Rosé, Jisoo and Hwasa then we got into the bedroom to get ready. Lisa's parents weren't home and her younger sister was staying at her bestie's house for today."Okay let's make a plan, we have 3 showers in that house, we are 6, so we'll get 2 rounds. First round, Lisa, Hwasa and Jisoo, second round Me, Y/N and Rosé. Got it?" Jennie said to us. We all agreed. Jennie was a queen of making plans and organizing everything. The first round's girls started showering, as me and the rest were picking dresses. "What do you think of this one?" Rosé told me, a tight sparkling pink tutu in her arms. "Um...it's cute, but which top will you wear?" I said. "Ah yes you're right" she said awkwardly. Jennie was looking for something. I sighed and looked at the huge number of dresses that Lisa had. She never wear dresses, it's really rare. She just buy whatever she thinks is pretty and never wears it. Lol. A few minutes later, I was choosing between a long shiny dark blue dress, a short tight red dress and a simple formal white dress. "Which one should i wear?" I asked my friends. "Um...I'm voting the red one" jennie said. "Yea me too" Rosé agreed. "Okay then, I will take the red one. The door opened revealing Hwasa, Jisoo and Lisa in bath robes. "Okay we're done! Your turn!" We nodded and then I took a towel and got into Lisa's sister's bathroom. I showered and got out, wrapping myself in a towel. My phone suddenly rang. It was Tae. "Hii Tae!" I said answering the call. "Baby! I missed you! How are you doing?" He said through the phone. "I'm good I just finished showering" "Hm...great..when do you want me to pick you up?" "It's okay! I'll go with the girls" "No. You're coming with me" "Aish fine... um...come at 8:30 it will be alright" "Okay, see you later love!" "Byee, love you" and I hangout. I sighed and went to Lisa's bedroom, it was already 7:10. "Guys I'm done and Taehyung's gonna pick me up at 8:30" I said while entering. "Oh! Okay" They said. I then started to put makeup. I'm not really a professional but I did well. I curled my hair and wore some heels. When I was done I looked at my friends. "Wow Y/N you look absolutely gorgeous!" Lisa said amazed. "Yea! That dress fits you perfectly!" Hwasa commented. "Thank you guys, you look great too!" I said complementing each one of them. Lisa was wearing a knee length black dress, her hair tied up in a beautiful bun. Hwasa and Jisoo were wearing matching dresses they found, same hairstyle and same makeup. Jennie was wearing a chanel outfit, and Rosé was in her fluttering tutu. They looked amazing. I heard a knock on the door. Jennie got down and opened the door. She shouted from upstairs. "Yah Y/N! It's Taehyung!" "Coming" I said as I checked myself in the mirror one last time. "See you later girls!" I said and went downstairs. I got down and saw Taehyung at the door, a Rose in his hands. Awww.... Jennie got back upstairs, winking at me. "H-hii tae!" He looked hella shocked. "Tae?" I said. "I- I... he-he y/nieee... you look....amazing...so perfect....absolutely gorgeous..." I chuckled and blushed a little. "Aweuu you're blushing...so cute...  I bought you that flower!" He said handing me his rose. "Aw..thank you! It's so beautiful!" I said and kissed his cheeks. He went red. "The most beautiful flower to the most beautiful girl!" He said as I blushed more. He grabbed my arm and we went to his car.

We're almost 20 viewers! That means we're growing! Thank you! <3