Chapter 31

Y/N's POV
We heard a knock on the door as we both looked at it. I then got up to open it, as I saw my mother coming in with our neighbor. "Oh Y/N! You're here!" "Hey mom!" We got inside and my mom said:" Taehyung-ah! You're here too! What a pleasure! This is my neighbor, Yuna. Yuna, this is Taehyung, my daughter's boyfriend." "Oh my God. Taehyung? The kpop idol? Omg it's such a pleasure to meet you! I'm Yuna!" Yuna said shaking Tae's hand. "Y/Nie I didn't knew you both would be there I'm sorry, but Chaenie's coming too you can have fun together right? My mom said looking at me. Chaenie was Yuna's daughter, and my friend too. "Okay great" I said. I then dragged Taehyung to my room and my mom screamed:"DOORS OPEN PLEASE" I laughed and sat on my bed. "Sooo, who's that Chaenie." Taehyung asked sitting next to me. "She's my friend, Yuna's daughter" he nodded ana pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back as we cuddled for a bit. "Don't tell Chanie we're dating, our relationship is still secret" I said looking at Taehyung. He pouted. "Aww come on! She's your friend!" "Even tho I don't trust her very much. I know we've been childhood friends but still...." "Fine as long as your comfortable-" We heard steps coming toward my room as we looked at Chaenie coming towards my room. "Y/NIEEEE BABBYY I MISSED YOUUUUU" She said as she hugged me. I laughed and hugged her back. "Unnie I missed you too" She pulled back and looked at Taehyung. "Oh my God NO WAY KIM TAEHYUNG FROM BTS MY BIAS AKA BTS'S V IS HERE IN MY BESTIE'S HOUSE IS THAT A DREAM?" She screamed as she started jumping. "TAEHYUNG TAEHYUNG I'M LITERALLY YOUR BIGGEST FAN ASK Y/N I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU'RE SO HANDSOME" Before letting her continue, I faked a cough. She looked at me and said:" Ah yes I'm so sorry I just couldn't handle myself. I'm Chaenie" she handed her hand.
Taehyung's POV
That Chaenie looks like those gold diggers with her pink fru fru dress, her dyed blond hair and her heels, her high pitched voice and quirky vibes. She handed me her hand as I shaked it. "Uh...Hey I'm Taehyung as you know and I'm Y/N's b....Friend" I said as I remembered what Y/N said. Well yea she was right, cuz that Chaenie didn't gave me trust vibes. "Ooo friends?? Amazing!!! Soo.... Y/N! Still not seeing colors?" She said as I looked at Y/N waiting for her to answer. "Uh-..I-... Y-yeaa I'm still c-coloblinded..." "Awwweuu me too like I wish that I could meet my soulmate this world is so uncolorful" I sighed.
Y/N's POV
I heard Taehyung's sight as I decided to change the subject. "Guys! Let's play truth or dare" I said trying to change the atmosphere. "Sure!" Taehyung agreed as Chaenie nodded. "Sooooo... I'll start" I took a bottle and spinned it as we all were sitting. Chaenie adjusted her dress, making her cleavage show up on purpose. I ignored it and looked at the bottle as it came on me and Taehyung. "Truth or dare?" He asked me. "Truth" I said. "Okay..um...what's your biggest fear?" "Dark" he nodded and spinned the bottle again. It came on Taehyung again and Chaenie. "Truth or dare?" She asked with her seductive voice. Ugh. Not chaenie trying to seduce my man. I rolled my eyes secretly. "Dare" Taehyung said, unbothered. "I dare you to kiss me" Chaennie said. I chocked with my own saliva as Taehyung stood there, shocked too. "No" he said. "It's a dare" "I said no and never" "but-" "No" Chaennie shut up, sad. "Then stop the game" she said. "Ok!" "NO!" I said. "Both of you stop, taehyung doesn't wanna kiss you,change the dare" I said again. Chaennie rolled her eyes and said. "Fine, I dare you to kiss Y/N"

*aquarius smirk*
Hey y'all well yes I'm an aquarius and I hope you're all doing great and staying safe. Just a daily reminder that you're beautiful, amazing, you're enough and worth it. Smile, because a smile is the prettiest thing you could wear, and the only fashion that lasts forever. Ily <3