Chapter 11

Y/N's POV
Me and Taehyung have been seeing each others more often. We're now really close friends. I was in the shop when I receive a text from taehyung:" Hey Y/Niee!!Hope ur fine. The other members want to meet you. Can I pick you up today at 7? I'll bring you to our dorm so you can meet the others?" I felt a wave of happiness traveling my heart. "Why are you smiling tho? Is it a boy? Is it... Taehyung?" Lisa said teasing me. "Yes! He's asking to come over tonight!" I said happily. Jennie widened her eyes and left the client that she was serving. "Omg!" She said. "JENNIE! YOUR CLIENT!" I yelled laughing. "Oh yes that's right." She said and continued her work. Her parents approved the fact that she's gonna get married soon. I looked back at my phone and answered:"Sure! See you at 7! :)" I was feeling great. I was gonna meet my idols!
~Time skip~ 7 PM
I was done getting ready. I wore a simple shirt and a skirt. "Maybe it's too short" I said in my thoughts but then I heard the door knock. "I'm coming!" I yelled from my room. I grabbed my purse and got down. My mother was looking at me proudly. "Bye honey! Have fun!" She said as I waved at her with a smile.
Taehyung's POV
I was waiting for Y/N. I asked her to come over since the other members wanted to meet her. She opened the door and...Wow what a beauty! "H-hey Y/N! You look so gorgeous" I said amazed. "Hey! Thank you!" She said as she chuckled. But I noticed that her skirt was too short and her legs were showing too much. I mean of course I like it, but in front of the members...  "Y/N, you look absolutely amazing but it's cold I think you might change" I said trying to convince her. "Umm. Taheyung! We're in the middle of July, it's hot!" She said and looked at me weirdly. "Um...ok never mind! Let's go!" I said and we both got in my car. I wasn't really sure of that. I can't let the members see her short skirt and her curvy body, I wasn't feeling comfortable about that. But I couldn't do anything. The ride was silent.
Y/N's POV
Total silence. Taehyung was behaving weirdly, and it was awkward. He kept glancing at my thighs. I decided to broke the silence. "Taehyung". He hummed in response not glancing at me."Are you okay? Why aren't you talking?" I asked worriedly. "No- nothing don't worry I'm fine". He said and smiled at me. Weird. A few moments later,we stopped in front of a big building. Wow. The neighborhood was amazing. Lighting, trees,nature, colors, even at night. We got outside and Taehyung seemed to notice how amazed I was. "Beautiful right?" He said. I hummed in response, still looking around. "Nothing's more beautiful than you" he said in a really low tone,almost whispering, but I heard it and blushed. He grabbed my hand and we got into the building.