Chapter 22

~A few hours later~
Y/N's POV
I woke up after a nap, a huge cramp hitting me in my stomach. I moved a bit, trying to not wake up Taehyung. Shit- It hurts. I got up and went to the bathroom. I changed my pad and got out, bumping into taeyhung's chest. "Ah-" I was about to fall but Taehyung holded me, chuckling. "How are you doing sweetheart..." he said giving me a kiss. "I-I'm better..." I said. "Are you hungry?" He said as I nodded. He then smiled. "I'll cook whatever you want" "Noooooo.... I wanna help you....... Pweaaaseeee" He was about to say no he couldn't resist and said:"Fine." We then got downstairs and started cooking some Bulgogi. I was cutting the meat as Taehyung was cutting the vegetables. Suddenly, I heard Taehyung groan. I turned around and gasped. He was holding his bloody finger, groaning in pain. "OMG! WHAT HAPPENED?" I said as I panicked. "I-I... c-cutted...m-mys-elf..." taehyung said squirming. "Gosh!" I took some deep breaths and got the medical kit. "Give me your hand Tae..." "Nah- I will treat it myself" "Shut up and give me your hand."
Taehyung's POV
I gave her my hand as she looked at it. She then started to treat it. I looked at her. She was so cute, eyebrows furred and focused face. After awhile, she stopped and looked at me proudly. "There you go, now, go and sit on that couch, don't you dare cook again" I was about to protest but I felt something soft against my lips. I kissed back and she said:" Don't say anything and go" She then got back to work. Aish Taehyung, you have to take care of her, not the opposite! Why did you cut yourself you should have been careful.
Y/N's POV
I was about to finish, but I noticed Taehyung. He was deeply lost in his thoughts, he was thinking, angry, like he's blaming himself. I washed my hands and went to him. He didn't even noticed me. I sat beside him and tapped his back. "T-tae... are you okay?" I asked. He looked at me surprised. "I-....u-um.... yea! I am.... how are you feeling? Is your tummy better? The cramps are gone?" I chuckled and nodded. "I'm good... but you seems not" "no-no.. it's just nothing... don't worry I'm perfectly good." Hm.... suspicious.... "Food will be ready soon" I said. He then got up and said:" I'll put the table" I smiled internally. After a few minutes, we were sitting, eating the Bulgogi. The door opened, revealing the members, Rosé, Hwasa and Jisoo. The last three runned and hugged me. "Y/Nieee...I missed yaaaaaa" Jisoo said. They all greeted me and we sat down. My phone rang. It was Lisa. "Heyyyy gurlll how was your sleep with your boyfriend???Did you had fun?????? I was wondering if I could meet ya today with jennie. Can you?"
"Um.. Hey lisa.... yea it was cool, but I'm with Taehyung and the others right now.... I can't"
Awkward moment of silence
"Okay then.... have fun..."
She then closed the call. She seemed sad. Aish... should I had to go with her? She might be sad now.... I was busy in my thoughts and i didn't realized that everyone was looking at me. "Y/N? You okay?" Yoongi asked. "Y-yea..." "Don't lie to us, something is bothering you" jimin said. "You can trust us don't worry" Jin added. "Say it say it say it!" They all said. I hesitated... but then told them:" my best friend wanted to meet me today, I told her that I was busy with you guys, she seemed sad and ended the call" "Aish y/niee... you should have told them that you could!" Namjoon said. "But I wa planning to spend my day with you guys!" "You can go we'll come with you" Hobi said. Everyone nodded. "I-... are you sure guys,you're not forced to..." "Of course we are sure of it! I would like to meet the sweetest person's best friends right guys?" Hwasa said. I smiled. "Now call her, and tell her to meet us at xxxx café"