Percy feinted going up and instead tried for a jab at the pirate's stomach. The pirate grinned, blocking the sword with such force it flew out of Percy's hand and into the ocean.

"Fuck me." Jinx muttered. She looked back to Annabeth turning her thumbs up to a thumbs down.

The golden pirate warrior pressed the tip of his sword to Percy's chest.
Jinx's heart did a little squeeze. She did not want to die today.

She was unlike any other demigod. Terrified of dying. If she didn't have to, she wouldn't jump in to save another. Just like the day she passed by Annabeth and the others when they were ambushed by the Romans.

If Percy was there only chance... The way this was going made her want to cry. Jinx knew she was no brave kid, not even strong enough to get them out of this predicament. Her anxiety, though not normally visible, made her sweat.

Not just because she was feeling hot, but because she was feeling closed in and trapped. The deck seemed smaller and the water looked like it was about to swallow them whole.

"Jinx?" Piper scooted close and that was probably the last thing she needed right now.

Hazel frowned, "are you okay?"

Jinx gulped back a strangled cry that would make her sound insane. "Yeah... Of course."

They nodded uncertainly, but left it alone.

It was ridiculous that she, a demigod, would fall victim to something as silly as an anxiety attack. She was better than that. Jinx just needed to get over the small fact that she had problems with her system, because all of her systems are nervous.

She brought her tied hands to her forehead, wiping off sweat.

"-They are quite eager to spill your blood and wake the goddess." The golden warrior said.

Jinx clapped her fingers, "yay."

He turned towards her. "Who are you?"

"Who are you?"

"I am the son of Poseidon and Medusa, Chrysaor."

Jinx arched a brow, "who? I've never heard of you."

He curled his lip up, "and who exactly are you?"

"I'm Gaea's little sister." Jinx ignored the look he gave her. "Quite a shocker, really. I found out about myself a while ago. Kind of freaked me out for a moment."

"Yes, that makes sense. She told me you'd be tagging along."

"Fine!" Percy shouted, gaining the attention again. "Take us away, if our captain will let you."

Among all of the courses Percy would take, she had not thought he would have chosen the least violent one. He seems like the type one doesn't want to mess with when he's angry, fortunate for Jinx, she's never seen him angry.

"What captain?" Chrysaor questioned. "My men searched the ship. There is no one else."

That's when it hit her.

Her eyes roamed over everyone visible. Of course.
As Hazel said, Percy was battle smart. They were in great hands.

The two girls beside her gave Jinx a look. It was safe to assume they thought she was crazy with the look Jinx was giving. She was trying to think of what Percy would plan, but her brain wasn't battle smart.

Nor street smart. She was the type to struggle day by day.

Percy flared his arms out, "the god appears only when he wishes." He said. "But he is our leader. He runs our camp for demigods. Doesn't he, Annabeth?"

Jinx was about to ask which god was on the ship without her knowing, but Piper laughed nervously elbowing her in the stomach.
"Shut it, space girl."

"You know, I am really not appreciating this nickname."

"Yes!" Annabeth shouted. "Mr. D! The great Dionysus!"

Jinx forced herself to open up the door to the memory when Nico talked about the Greek's camp director. Something about the god being there for a punishment.

The dolphin men shifted uneasily, one even dropped their sword. It clattered so loudly it snapped Jinx out of her memory.

She scowled. She was very close to discovering what the plan was. But her brain didn't allow her to advance.

"Stand fast!" Chrysaor yelled. "There is no god on this ship. They are trying to scare you."

"You should be scared!" Percy shared looks with all of them, "Dionysus will be severely cranky with you for having delayed our voyage. He will punish all of us. Didn't you see the girls falling into the wine god's madness?"

Jinx moved uncomfortably under Percy's glare. Piper and Hazel had started their gibberish cries and irregular movements.

She sighed once again, murmuring, "where is my Oscar?" and then pleaded to the absent wine god for mercy.