Te Fiti

Kai: It means "sea" or "ocean".

I hope that name is alright.

One more thing, this story is united in the same universe as another story that I will do later.

Without further delay, our new story begins.

›–––––‹

[??]: In the beginning, there was only ocean..

Magnificent blue waves danced across the horizon. It's a never ending ocean.

[??]: Until the Mother Island emerged..Te Fiti..

A beautiful goddess, covered in green, emerged from the ocean with a kind smile on her face. Her spiral shaped heart shone bright green as she uncovered it.

[??]: Her heart held the greatest power ever known. It could create life itself. And Te Fiti shared it with the world..

Te Fiti waved her hands and created Islands with the power of her heart. After creating the islands she gracefully laid down making herself as a shape of island.

[??]: But in time some began to seek Te Fiti's heart. They believed if they could possess it, the great power of creation would be theirs. And one day.. 

A huge muscular man was sailing his boat, holding a big hook. He jumped from his boat changed himself into an eagle.

[??]: The most daring of them all voyaged across the vast ocean to take it..He was a demigod of the wind and sea..

The eagle flew towards Te Fiti's island. He landed on the island and changed himself into a chameleon and crawled inside the deep forest..

[??]: He was a warrior. A trickster..

Next He changed himself into a beetle to crawl into more deep and narrow path. Finally he reached to his destination, the glowing green spiral. 

[??]: A shapeshifter who could change form with the power of his magical fish hook..And his name was Maui..

He changed back into his human form as his hook glowed. Maui took out the heart from its place with the help of his hook. The heart landed on his palm still glowing bright green. He examined it and chuckled darkly, satisfied with is stealing. 

Suddenly he heard rumbling noises. He looked around alarmed as ground began to shook.

[??]: But without her heart, Te Fiti began to crumble giving birth to a terrible darkness..

The whole island began to destroy itself, losing all the life as the darkness slowly took over it. Once lively green trees now fell down losing their colors. Maui ran from there with the heart as the black stones fell in front of him to block his way.

He struck the stones with his mighty hook and ran at the edge of the island. He jumped and shifted into his eagle form and flew away from the Island.

[??]: Maui tried to escape..

He land into his boat, changing back into his human form. A victory smile playing on his lips as he looked at the heart.

[??]: but was confronted by another who sought the heart..

He started to sail the ship but his path was blocked by a black storm. Maui stared at it with wide eyes as a giant fire demon emerged from the dark smoky clouds.