Chapter 55

had to re-drop

-

heyyy

-

Lura POV

"Burke and Cristina shoulda been endgame." I mumbled rubbing my belly.

I laid on my full body pillow getting comfortable. Syier had been gone all day and I was just here doing this.

My phone rang and I picked up his call swiping over.

honey 💛
would like to facetime...

"Hello." I put my face in the camera.

"Waddup baby." He looked down at his phone driving.

"Where you going?" I asked.

"I'm on my way, you hungry?" I heard his engine.

"Mm you'll get me some wings?" I smiled.

"Yea I gotchu." He nodded.

"Thank you bear, I love you." I blew a kiss.

"I love you too." He hung up.

I stood up off the bed walking into the bathroom. I sat on the toilet handling my business. I washed my hands before walking downstairs.

I opened the door and picked up my Fashion Nova package. There was another one there making me grab that.

I walked into the kitchen and opened up the unknown box. Two books sat there and I picked the first one up.

It was a book for dads, What to Expect When She's Expecting.

I chuckled lightly before picking up the next one.

"He's so cute." I laughed looking at the relationship book.

This nigga don't even read.

I shook my head throwing the box out leaving his books on the table. I sighed looking at the kitchen deciding to clean it up.

I turned on some music and opened the dishwasher. Nothing Has Ever Felt Like This started playing making me smile.

(i love me some oldies 😩)

I hummed lightly rinsing off the pan. I heard the door open making me look to the side.

Syier walked into the kitchen nodding his head. He set the food down walking towards me.

"Wassup." He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hi honey." I reached up kissing his cheek.

I love pet names.

"Wassup lil man." He rubbed my belly making him kick.

"How was work?" I reached over grabbing the soap.

"It's was coo, tatted my damn momma she too damn old." He mumbled making me laugh.

"You're books came." I laughed making him smack my lips.