Chapter 21

drama starts now🎬

-

Lu POV

"Allura Williams!" The nurse yelled.

I grabbed my purse and my mom followed behind me. She showed me to a room and I waited for my doctor to come in.

They called with results about my test, and called me in the office.

"You okay Sky?" Mommy asked.

"Yea, just weird they called me in like this." I shrugged.

"Knock Knock." My doctor walked in.

"Hii." I waved.

"Hello sweetie, Hi mom." She waved at my mom.

"Hey, how are you?" She returned it.

"I'm good, I'm good..." She trailed off.

"So you're results came back, and before I scare you there are no scares such as pregnancy or disease." She sat down on a stool.

"Okay." I nodded.

"But, I called you in due to some other type of trauma. Did you experience any bleeding after the incident?" She logged into her computer.

"Yea." I crossed my legs.

"Well, due to the amount of force and aggression used. The vaginal area experiences blood loss and tissue loss. But the amount of tissue lost in your case, is severe." My eyes perked up hearing this.

"This is the tissue that hold a fetus.. meaning you have below the normal and healthy amount." She said.

"What does that mean?" Mommy furrowed her eyebrows.

"Allura sweetie, pregnancy may not be possible. And it would be considered high risk." I blinked slowly.

"Are you saying I can't have kids?" I asked.

"It's highly unlikely, and if so; you will not be able to carry the full 9 months. You will be high risk." She looked at me with soft eyes.

He took everything from me. My body, my mind, my soul. My future too?

"Is it treatable?" Mommy asked.

"Unfortunately no, but there are other options." She smiled lightly.

I don't want the other options. I want to carry my baby, I want to have my baby.

"Is there anything I can do?" She asked.

"No, no if that's all I'll be on my way out." I shook my head.

I was stuck, why me? Why do I have to live such a miserable life because of this one situation?

"Yes that'll be all." She nodded.

"You okay baby?" Mommy asked me.

"Yes." I nodded grabbing my purse.

"Ima stay back and talk to her, I'll call you later." She kissed my forehead.

I walked out and got into my car. I sat there for a minute just staring ahead of me. I wiped the tears that I didn't even fell. I looked at the papers they had given to me.

Who wants someone that can't have kids? Who wants to live a lonely life?

A million thoughts ran in and out of my head.

I loved kids, always have. I want to be a mother.

I pulled out the parking spot heading to my apartment. My mom called me but I ignored it. I drove in silence sniffing.