Chapter 50

💕

-

Lura POV

"It's hot." I whined fanning myself.

"It's summer Lu what you expect?" He laughed.

"Hush." I waved him off putting on my lash.

He came up behind me rubbing my belly making me mug him.

"Didn't I just tell yo ass I was hot?" I turned my lip up.

"Fuck up." He kissed my neck.

I rolled my eyes and finished up my makeup. Today was the 4th of July, and that means it was my parents cookout. I gotta tell people now, cause my bump gets bigger everyday. I'm out of the window for a miscarriage, and my doctor told me everything looks fine.

"My babymomma harder than a lot of you niggas." He smacked my ass leaving the bathroom.

"Go start that fucking car, it's too hot for it not to be no air in there!" I semi yelled so he could hear me.

I turned the light off and walked out seeing him sitting on the bed.

"Nigga why you still here?" I went into the closet grabbing some shoes.

"Ian think yo ass was talking to me, matter fact yo ass wasn't talking to me." He shrugged.

"Negro please damn." I threw my sandal at his head.

"Allura." He chuckled bitterly.

I pouted and walked to my sandal picking it up. I slid my foot into it and he walked out the room. I grabbed my phone and my purse cutting the light off following him.

He wasn't there so I just locked the door and made my way to the lobby. I walked outside and he was sitting in the car making me purse my lips.

I opened my door and got in closing it back being sure not to slam it.

"Baby I love you." I cooed.

"I love you too." He leaned back playing with his chin hair.

"You do? You said it like you don't, I'm sorry babyyy." I faced him.

"Mhm." He gripped the steering wheel.

"Baby-"

"Allura shut yo ass up." He raised his voice a bit.

I sat back in my seat playing with my pinky nail. I saw we were in my neighborhood and sighed. He parked on the street before cutting the car off.

He got out and came to my side helping me out. I pulled my sundress up grabbing my purse.

"We not staying long." He put me in front of him.

He wrapped his arm around my waist while I opened the door.

"Is that my daughterrr?" I heard causing me to turn around.

"Hey ma." I waved.

"Bit- I almost called you sum. You pregnant?" She walked towards us.

Syier kissed my cheek before walking away. I tuned to the side rubbing my belly.

"3 months yesterday." I rubbed it.

"Awwww my babhyyy." She cooed going to rub it.

"Oh my." My dad fell down the steps.

"Nigga." I stale faced him.

"Ima need another beer." He smacked his lips waking away.