Chapter 54

that cheating shit played out he not gon cheat

-

Syier POV

I rubbed her thigh driving before looking over at her. She looked out the window rubbing her belly. It had been like this since I told her, but I had to. I'm not cheating on my girl, I just do stupid shit.

I forget a lot of the times she's insecure, and not in a bad way. She's just never been treated how she should have been, so she expects me to cheat. When I do shit like this, I just play into her narrative.

"Are you excited?" She asked.

She'll talk sometimes, she just keeps it short. It's like all the work we put into getting her out of her shell went to waste because of me.

"Hell yea, you?" I glanced at her.

We had a real small gender reveal planned, just family. It was also our one year, so I had to make it right.

"Mhm." She hummed resting her head on the window.

"Mamas." I called out.

"Hm?" She looked over at me.

"Happy one year, I love you." I said making her smile.

"I love you too honey." She reached over rubbing the side of my face. 

Honey, that shit nice.

Gave a nigga butterflies.

I pulled up in front of her house and parked. I got out and went to her side. I helped her out and she latched onto my arm.

"Say it again." I looked down at her.

She tilted her head to the side making me chuckle.

"Honey, say it again." I put her in front of me.

"Honey." She looked up at me.

Pretty ass.

I nodded and opened the door letting her walk in. She smiled making me look over her. She had on a grey long sleeve dress, that hugged her belly. Her middle parted wig fell down her back, and she had on some light makeup.

"Mommianaaaa." Rai came over and hugged her.

•••

Lura POV

"Mom and dad, come on." Lia waved us over.

I stood up waddling a bit walking towards the big black balloon. Syier came and stood behind me as I held onto it. He wrapped his arms around me holding the needle to pop it with.

"Okay lemme get my tripod." Uncle Sosa said making us laugh.

"Team niece all the way." Mir dragged making me roll my eyes.

"Oh my gosh." Mommy fanned her eyes.

"Friend hurry." Rai groaned.

"Okay ready!" My dad yelled.

"3, 2, 1!" They all screamed.

Syier popped it and blue confetti spilled making my eyes widen. I turned around and jumped into his arms.

"LETS FUCKING GOO!" He picked me up spinning me around.

I held onto him laughing through my tears. He put me down and looked into my eyes. He kissed me deeply making me smile.

"I love you." I mumbled against his lips. 

I forgave him, I wasn't mad. It just kinda made me feel a certain way. But I'm having his baby, I have to start communicating. It's not even about me anymore, I can't just up and leave anymore.