Chapter 52

hi

-

Tana POV

I rang the door bell to Lia and nem house. TT Niy opened the door scoffing before letting me in.

"TT-"

"Don't TT me, yo momma sick to her stomach. Gon out my face Santana." She waved me off.

I walked through the kitchen seeing a pregnant Lura and Rai.

"Wassup y'all." I nodded my head.

They waved at me as Lura ate some fruit.

"My fau-"

"Ian stressing it, take that up with yo brother." She waved me off.

Nobody fuck wit the kid.

I looked at the top of the steps seeing Lia standing. She turned around and walked back down the hallway disappearing.

I walked down the steps to the den seeing my uncles and nem. They all looked at me as I stuffed my hands in my pocket.

"Look Unc-"

"Nigga don't fucking Unc me. The shit you putting my daughter through you lucky we even talking." Uncle Ant snapped.

I looked at my pops before he chuckled.

"Son, I really barely wanna see yo ass right now." He looked down.

"Unc D come on man." I looked at Uncle Dubs.

"I see Lia as my fucking daughter cuhz. And my real daughter you called a bitch and put hands on." He looked at me in disgust.

"Fuck you got going on dawg?" Uncle Skippy asked me.

"TT and nem wanna see you." Syier nodded his head towards the door.

"Bra-"

"We not even brothers right now after that shit you pulled." He shook his head.

I walked out and went towards the back room. I opened the door and all my aunties was there.

My OG laughed and shook her head. She stood up walking towards me before her hand connected with my face.

"Don't you ever, and I mean ever embarrass me like that again you hear me?" She looked me in the eyes.

I nodded and she stuck her hand out.

"Gimme dem damn keys, Ion give a fuck who pay on it every month." She demanded making me give her my car keys.

"Me and ya daddy will handle yo ass when we go home." She scoffed walking away.

"That's my daughter, how could you?" TT Lay looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"Youn gotta explain to us, but my grieving niece deserve one." TT Niy dismissed me.

I walked out and went back to the front room. Lia was now in there making me clear my throat.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked her making her nod.

Lura and Rai walked out leaving us. I cleared my throat making her look at me.

"I don't have all night Tana." She don't never call me Tana.