Chapter 43

this book gon be a tad bit longer than the first , y'all down to read more ?

-

Syier POV

I stuffed my file cabinet humming to the music lowly. I heard a knock on my door before it opened.

"Hey, I'm about to take a lunch, and Lura here I'm about to send her back." My assistant told me.

"Alright preciate it." I nodded.

Lu walked in making me smirk at her. I scanned her head to toe and she closed the door.

"Yea the shipments would be every other week and the full replenish is once every two months." She talked on her phone setting her purse down.

"Okay, thank you." She hung up looking at me.

"Why you looking at me like that?" She laughed walking towards me.

"I can't look at my girl?" I raised my eyebrow.

"No." She squinted her eyes at me.

"Waddup ma." I grabbed her arm hugging her.

"Hey baby." She reached up kissing my cheek.

"What you doing here?" I asked closing my drawer.

"You left before I woke up, and we both were busy yesterday." She shrugged sitting in my chair.

I nodded because she was right. I had been trying to get my shop started and she had been trying to get hers secured.

"How yo shit healing?" I asked standing above her.

"Goooddd, I love it so muchhh. You so talented baby." She gushed making me smile.

"Preciate it." I chuckled.

"Can you do another one? I want one right here." She motioned behind her ear.

"What you want?" I asked.

"Forte in cursive, it's french for strong." She told me making me nod.

"Ight." I nodded.

"Aye boss, my bad wassup boss lady." Nola waved at her.

"Hey Nolaaa." She smiled

"Friendly asses." I smacked my lips.

"Boy." Lu reached up and flicked my ear.

"Damn." Nola chuckled.

"Fuck is- owwww damn Lu." I frowned as she pulled on my ear.

"Shut yo ass up." She mushed my head.

"If pussy whipped was a nigga it would be you." Nola pointed at me.

"Mmcht." I smacked my lips.

"I came back here cause I needed help with the wallpaper." She said making me tap Lu shoulder.

"Gon head, and Nola send Gage back here." And she nodded walking out with Lu.

"Poppin." He walked in.

"Wassgood." I dapped him up.

I been knowing Gage since grade school, we grew apart when I hit the streets.

"You found a opening date?" He sat in a chair.

"Yea cuh, I'm thinking beginning of May. Ion wanna fuck up whatever Lu got for her birthday." I pulled out a prerolled.

"This nigga in love." He chuckled as I passed the blunt to him.

"Fuck you say that for?" I laughed.