Mo Zixin lifted her long hair and bowed her head slightly. She looked like a delicate and shy water lotus straight out of a poem: "I was heading to meet my roommate for dinner now that I finished the make-up exam." She took out a small box from her bag and handed it to Lu Xun with a smile. "I see you have some injuries at the corners of your mouth. I happen to have a band-aid for you."

Excellent! Qian Wei could not help but applaud in her heart. Fortunately, she had not delivered her bandage to Lu Xun yet. Since she was trying to match the future boss and the boss's future wife, how could she take away the opportunity for Mo Zixin to show how much she cared about Lu Xun?
"No thank you." However, unexpectedly, Lu Xun refused.
Mo Zixin, who did not expect this result, was slightly stunned. She awkwardly tugged her hair again: "It's good that it's only a minor injury that doesn't need to be treated. I'm glad you're alright. Ah, my roommate is here, so I'll go first."

Watching Mo Zixin's leaving figure, Qian Wei was dumbfounded. Lu Xun, this man, his IQ exploded off the charts but his EQ was negative, right? Obviously, in her last life, he had even got caught up in some trouble with gangsters for Mo Zixin's heart, but now at this time Mo Zixin took the initiative to throw out an olive branch to him but he turned a blind eye to it. No wonder Mo Zixin was taken away by Qian Chuan back then.

"Why did you call me just now?" Lu Xun looked back and looked into Qian Wei's eyes.

Qian Wei shook the bag in her hand and said, "I wanted to give you this, but it doesn't seem to be necessary."

Lu Xun frowned: "What is it?"

"A band-aid and hydrogen peroxide."

"Give it here."

Before Qian Wei could react Lu Xun had taken the bag from her hand.
Qian Wei was stupefied for a second and then said: "Lu Xun, although it's said men have no tears, sometimes they should show weakness in front of girls. If they do, not only will they not be looked down upon by the girl but it will stir the girl's desire to care for and protect you. That way you can slowly stimulate love ah~."

"What are you talking about?" Despite her advice, Lu Xun clearly did not gain any understanding, and he spoke in a bad tone. Sure enough, he was very angry after his mistake was pointed out.

"You obviously wanted a band-aid but in order to create a tough image that you are not a man moved by minor injuries in front of the girl you love, you bluntly rejected Mo Zixin's concern." Qian Wei was disappointed in Lu Xun's brain. "You can't do this. Mo Zixin will soon be taken away by another."

"The girl I like?" Lu Xun raised his eyebrows and his face did not look good. "Which eye of yours saw that I like her?"

"Giving an explanation is just a cover-up. Don't bother saying any more." Qian Wei made a face of understanding, "Otherwise why wouldn't you take Mo Zixin's band-aid, but will take mine? Only because you care about her and want to look good in front of her."

"Since your imagination is so good why don't you write a novel? But I suppose you at least have the awareness that me taking your band-aid meant something was different." Lu Xun snorted coldly, "There are so many girls in this school who want to give me things, can I accept everything? There is no meaning to do so and I should not accept anything so as not to cause other people's misunderstanding. But as for you..." Lu Xun pointed to the corner of his mouth.

"This is from your brother. It's not inappropriate to ask for medical fees. It's normal to charge you a box of band-aids."

"Anyway, even if you don't have those kinds of thoughts for Mo Zixin now, you will in the future."

"You're so powerful you even who I like in the future. But then why didn't you expect to be caught writing your cheat sheets today?"

Qian Wei responded cheekily, "Mo Zixin is beautiful, intelligent, has a graceful temperament and knows how to play the piano. In our school forum, she is recognized as the number one school beauty, while you are recognized as the school hunk because you are outstanding in appearance, IQ, and have piano skills at the peak. Coincidentally, you and Mo Zixin are perfect for each other. And from any point of view, you and Mo Zixin are a perfect match. You can slowly cultivate your feelings in the future, don't you think? Although not only in the law school, actually the entire A City University is full of girls who have good feelings for you but only Mo Zixin is really worthy of you. But now you say that you are not interested in her. If you really mean it, you just don't know her well enough. Mo Zixin is the kind of person that the better you understand her, the more you can't help liking her. Only she can walk into your heart." Qian Wei winked and said, "Believe me, I know."

"With your tone and expression, why do I feel you sound like one of those people who sell pirated porn discs for five yuan at the school gates?" Lu Xun frowned. "Also how do you know I can play the piano? I've never told anyone."

Whoops. She had forgotten this. She didn't know why but Lu Xun never exposed that he knew how to play the piano when he was still in college. Qian Wei found out when she accidentally ran into him playing the piano after work. It was absolutely impossible for the 19-year-old Qian Wei to know that Lu Xun could play the piano. How could she explain this?

Most of the time when someone asked a question that she couldn't answer, the best solution was to change the subject!

Qian Wei coughed and raised her voice: "Lu Xun, I didn't expect you to buy pirated yellow movies* at the school gate!"

Qian Wei spoke loudly and with great arrogance. Her remark attracted the attention of several students around them.

Lu Xun's face turned completely black, he clenched his teeth and said, "I. Don't. Buy. Yellow. Movies!"

"If you haven't bought it, how could you have known they cost five yuan each?"

"Isn't there a big cardboard advertisement in front of the stall that says five yuan each? With such huge text, I'm not blind!"

"If you weren't interested in that, how could you remember five yuan each so clearly? Why would you get distracted enough to look over at a random billboard? That means you have a deep interest!"

"Just because a normal person that walks down the street and sees such a conspicuous billboard can remember what it says doesn't mean that they're interested." Lu Xun's eyes were spitting fire.

"Since you can easily walk past a stall and remember the advertising words, what is written on the fruit stall at the school gate? How much are bananas per pound? Do you remember? Other stalls also have writing that is in huge text that you've seen. But you don't remember them and you can't tell me how much they cost, because you're not interested in bananas."

Lu Xun's face was now not only black but there was a faint murderous intent being exuded.
Qian Wei finally realized that things were not good. Although she had succeeded in changing the subject, it was obvious that there was a new problem.

She coughed and tried to recover: "I'm just saying, for example, young people of your age, watching one or two pornographic discs is not a big deal. Don't worry, if you don't make a profit, it doesn't constitute the crime of spreading obscene materials. When I said all this, I just wanted to show that people should not be duplicitous. You say no, but your body is very honest. You should face up to your inner feelings and like whatever you like. There is no need to hide it. You are you. There are many different fireworks in the world!"

"Qian Wei, shut up."

"Alright! Then I won't bother you anymore and let you deliver the examination papers!" Qian Wei stopped and quickly slipped away like there was oil on the soles of her shoes after she saw Lu Xun's cold eyes.
Lu Xun at twenty-eight was very difficult to please. But she didn't expect that the 19-year-old Lu Xun was equally difficult.

How could she protect Lu Xun's pride and self-esteem but also let him reach a point where he was not so awkward and let him and Mo Zixin finally get married? This was a question that needed to be considered in the long run.