"Even if he runs away after being hit by my cactus, it will be easy to distinguish him by the cactus thorns in his face!"

Qian Wei still remembered Liu Shiyun's solemn expression when she said those words. But a week later, the pervert did not appear again, instead Liu Shiyun's cactus was dying from lack of sun to the point that the thorns had become soft and droopy.

"I can't wait! I'm in a hurry!"

But Liu Shiyun unrelentingly pulled at Qian Wei's clothes, so Qian hurriedly took the cactus and went out of the dormitory with the potted cactus in her arms.

She had to hurry to the second dormitory for boys in the East District, where Qian Chuan was looking for Lu Xun about something. In her last life, she didn't care at all when she was woken up by Qian Chuan's phone call and had turned over and went back to sleep. Then, when she woke up, Qian Chuan and Lu Xun had had a fierce fight in front of the dormitory building. Qian Wei then followed Qian Chuan down the dark road of offending Lu Xun from this point.

Since God had given her a chance to live a new life, this time, she must make good use of it and have a good relationship with her future boss!
Unfortunately, Qian Wei was still a step behind. When she rushed to the front of the boys' dormitory, she saw Qian Chuan punch Lu Xun in the face.
Lu Xun, at 19, had a slender figure, with red lips and white teeth. The lines of his face around his eyes and brows were as handsome as ever.

His exquisite proportions were reminiscent of the noble son of a large family from ancient times. His face was extremely youthful and full of vitality, it was clean and beautiful, and his facial features were already in the embryonic form of the handsome male god of the future. Lu Xun was such a person. At every stage, you would think this was the pinnacle of his appearance, but each time, he would break your perception and climb to a new peak with his aggressive and near-celestial looks.
It was just a pity that at the moment that beautiful face had been broken by the fist of Qian Chuan. The left side of Lu Xun's face was red and swollen, and the corner of his mouth was split and bleeding.

He gently wiped the corner of his mouth, looked down at the blood on his fingertips, and glanced at Qian Chuan without expression. Then, calmly and with no apparent anger, he began to roll up his sleeves with a slow and graceful movement.

Qian Chuan looked at Lu Xin triumphantly: "What's the matter? Can't fight? As expected, all men who study liberal arts are weaklings."

Qian Wei just wanted to shout at her stupid brother. Lu Xin was the type of person who, the colder his expression, the hotter his action. She now understood why Qian Chuan was beaten half to death by Lu Xun at the door of the men's dormitory in her previous life. He provoked him this much? Lu Xun was not weak at all. He had been practicing Sanda since he was a teenager.

"Why are you just staring at me? If you can do something about it, go ahead."

Qian Chuan was still bouncing around when Qian Wei rushed up and whapped the back of his head.

"Who?!" Qian Chuan shouted angrily and looked back. When he saw it was Qian Wei, his tone calmed down. "You finally came to cheer me on," Qian Chuan said.

Lu Xun also responded to Qian Chuan's yell and turned his attention to Qian Wei. At that time, Qian Wei, like flipping the pages of a book changed her face into a smiling face, and she enthusiastically rushed up and held Lu Xun's hand.

"Lu Xun, classmate! I have admired you for a long time!"

Qian Chuan: ???

Lu Xun was also shocked by this sudden development and was so stiff that he forgot to take his hand back for a while.