Chap 7: The Institute

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, we met in the forest some time before while I was coming here. She helped me guide the way," Sensho replied as Akali arrived holding their food.

Akali saw Shen and Kennen looking at her as they saw her carrying two trays with a lot of food. They shifted their gaze back to Akali making her pout.

"What?" Akali asked as she placed the tray in the table.

"Your going to gain weight if you keep eating like this," Kennen replied making Shen an Sensho chuckle.

"No I won't as long as I keep training," Akali replied as she sat down beside Sensho.

"It seems you know one another, care to share?" Sensho asked and Shen obliged.

"Sure, we trained Akali back when she was part in the Kinkou Order. Well she left the Order and chose her own path so think of it like some old friends," Shen replied as Akali began to eat.

"Ah, I see. So you were a teacher to her," Sensho said as he picked the fork and spoon then placed them on the table. Sensho then let out the sands to consume the food.

Shen and Kennen watched how the pile of food in the tray were covered and slowly diminished as Sensho also noticed them observing. Sensho smiled since he saw Kennen's pupils shimmering with curiosity.

"This is my ability," Sensho said trying to clarify and Shen looked at him.

"Indeed, what more can it do?" Shen asked and Akali had a sheepish grin that Kennen noticed.

"I can't really bring it out here since this place is cramped," Sensho said and Shen nodded.

"Oh so how does the Institute work?" Sensho asked and Kennen replied.

"Yeah so its a 5v5, you will be guided when it's your first so don't worry about that," Kennen said and Sensho was still at lost.

"Also you die there but don't worry, the Institute found a way to revive you," Shen added making Sensho nod.

Akali noticed how something is bothering him. Akali looked at him in the eyes and asked.

"Anything troubling you?" Akali asked and her tone was, in a way, warm.

"That test they gave, I don't understand," Sensho thought as his right hand was rubbing his chin.

The three were nervous about this and Akali just patted Sensho's arm.

"It's alright, just a test," Akali said with a low sad tone making Sensho more confused.

"No, I mean. Was it not annoying? I can't pin the objective," Sensho said making Shen raise an eyebrow.

"Wait the test was annoying to you?" Shen asked confused since the voices were too tempting to ignore. Shen remembered he nearly failed when the voices reached to him.

"Indeed, well as long as I'm accepted but still," Sensho said and paused for a while after noticing those who heard him shift their gaze to him.

Sensho looked at them with his dark blue eyes piercing the eyes of those it meets. Sensho looked at a woman who had a blonde short hair making her flinch and looked away. He then looked at a man who had a ponytail with a blue scarf while he had a scar right above his nose making the man chuckle.

Everything went back to normal but Shen wondered as to why. Akali was still stuffing her face with food and Kennen tried to come up with anything that may strike a conversation.

"So how would you know when the so called summoners chose you?" Sensho asked.

"Oh you'll know, there's a schedule that should tell you. I think it's in a screen beside the bed in your room," Shen answered.