8

Joohyun thought a truck hit her head, everything was spinning. Her friends surely didn't hold back last night. Then again, how was she back here? It would make sense if Seungwan drove her, but there was only Seulgi's head on her bed in her peripheral vision. Joohyun composed herself restraining any sudden outburst of panic.

The view of Seulgi's sleeping face was so appealing to her. The chubby cheeks plus the strains of loose hair made her look like a baby. Above all that, Joohyun noticed that something was off about her. Her eyes were squinted to take a closer look at the outfit Seulgi currently wore.

"YA! YOU PERVERT! SCRAM THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!"

She pulled her pillow and began hitting pringles girl like a wrestler beating the shit out of her opponent. Seulgi who was definitely startled, jumped back and fell flat on her butt. With Joohyun still in mad man mode, Seulgi lifted her hands trying to block them. Like what a kid would do, she backed away until the wall made contact with her back.

"YOU BROKE IN TWICE AND STOLE MY FAVOURITE BUNNY SHIRT! WHAT NOW?!

Seulgi swore to god this is one of the most horrifying moments in her 24 years. Her tears already threatened to fall. Joohyun saw the scared girl on the floor. Her gaze softened at the sight until the pillow's movement slowed down.

Joohyun let go of her weapon then crouched down. Her right hand grasped Seulgi's, lowering it down. "Hey- I'm sorry okay." Seulgi brought her head up timidly and finally their eyes met. None of them moved an inch until Joohyun stood on her feet, motioning Seulgi to come follow her. They sat side by side, shoulder almost brushing the other's.

"We haven't properly introduce ourselves so let's start over, I'm Joohyun, Bae Joohyun."

"..."

Silence responded her. Seulgi grabbed a yellow post-it and a pencil from her pocket. Her hands scribbled down something on it while Joohyun was shifting uneasily on her sit for some reasons.

"Are you playing charades cause I don't have-"

A piece of the post-it was handed to her cutting her sentence.

"Seriously, I love playing but this- Oh."

Joohyun scanned the note for a split second then read it out. "Hi, I'm Seulgi, Kang Seulgi. Sorry I can't talk to you, literally." Now Joohyun just wanted to bury herself five feet underground. Her cheeks heated up from embarrassment. She tried facing the girl only to find Seulgi smiling sweetly.

"You legit can't talk."