21

Night fell, Chen's concert was around the corner. All the seats from VIP until every edges were packed. Hidden in the fan ocean were Joohyun alongside Seungwan. The older still didn't know how her teammate got a ticket, moreover seated a row in front of her. Later after the show started, Jongdae stepped into the dark. Fans were screaming their lungs out, waving lightsticks like there wouldn't be any tomorrow, Seungwan being one of them.

Joohyun was trying her best to adapt and be one with the others, yet she was having a hard time, her only intention of going here was for work purposes. The other reason that she kept to herself was the bear-like dancer. Songs after songs passed, still no sight of the long-awaited person. Right now, Chen was preparing a sing-dance performance.

Covering his figure was a group of dancers, Joohyun was sure one of them was Seulgi. The light turned on showing the sight of their faces. Yes, Seulgi took the front spot. Her moves really blew Joohyun's expectation to the roof. The show continued, Chen went backstage to fix himself up. The MC announced a special performance while the star went back. "Please welcome, the rising dance crew, Phoenix!" Fans shouted the same amount of cheers as Chen's presence. Joohyun thought to herself that they must be well known among them.

Joohyun was focused on this particular performance. Seulgi also got her own time to shine in the vast area of stage. The older couldn't help but gawk in awe. She didn't miss even a second of staring into her talented bear. Wait, 'my talented bear? My?!'

"Boss, still nothing from Chen."

"Outside's clear."

Hearing her Taeyong and Sooyoung's report from the earpiece attached she slapped herself to her conscious state again. The safe atmosphere remained until the very last moment. "Should we trap the mouse now?" Taeyong brought up from the other side of the venue. "Let's give him time to bid his fans goodbye."

As Joohyun's order, they patiently stand by. People crowded the exit area and in no time the parking lot was packed. "Boss?" It was Chan on the line. "The motorcycle returned." All of them became hectic hearing the sudden news. Their prediction failed completely, the more they dug in the more complicated it gets.

"Chen... if the motorcycle guy isn't him... SHIT, ALL UNITS PROTECT JONGDAE, HE'S GONNA GO ALL GRIM REAPER ON HIM!"

"English please."

"GODDAMNSOOYOUNG, HE'S FUCKING KILLING HIM!"