He slowly picked up the pace till he could almost perfectly ride the skateboard.

"How are you so good at this?" George asked as he kept trying to kick his feet to move.

"You need help?" He asked

"Yea" George responded

Dream walked over to George as he grabbed his hands.

"Move and if you start to fall i've got you" Dream spoke

George started to move and after a while Dream let go of his hand. George started skating around before coming to a stop. They both placed their skateboards at around the same place and started forward.

The both rode around the empty parking lot as he laughed, after going around on their skateboard for a while the sun began to set. They both rode to the park which was close by.

Once they arrived at the park they both fell onto the ground. Both of the boys were tired from running around all night. After a while of laying on the floor George lifted himself.

He made his way towards the swing set. He sat on the swing as he watched the sun start to rise. Dream quickly joined him. The birds chirped, bartleby waking up to start their day. The slight breeze in which had brushed up against them, making their haai blow elegantly.

Dream turned to George with a smile on his face. George turned to look at Dream after a moment. George's eyes seemed to draw Dream into a sort of trance.

George and Dream both look at each other while gently swinging back and forth. Dream stops his swing by putting his foot on the ground, still not breaking eye contact.

Dream breaking eye contact looked down onto the floor as if he was thinking. All of a sudden he decided fuck it and turned his head quickly torwards George as he planted a kiss onto Georges lips.

"Im sorry, i shouldn't have-" Dream spoke softly

"Its fine, i liked it" George answered with a smile

Dream again leaning towards George, he cupped his face with one hand before planting another kiss on his lips. George willingly let it happen. A big smile grew on Dreams face as he looked back at the sunrise. George reached for Dream's hand and he let him grab ahold of it. They both sat on the swings as the birds chirped and the sun rose.

"This wont work out, you know that" George spoke quietly

"I know" Dream snwered

"So why do you want it so bad? If you know one of us will end up hurt" George spoke turning to him

"Honestly? I'd rather get hurt than never had had the chance to be with you George. I think anyone who has the chance to love you and doesnt, is s complete fool."

"Dont you think the bigger fool would be the one who fell in love with their best friend?" Georges voice started to fade

Dream all of a sudden found himself in his room. It was dark and he still had his clothes on. He looked around, still confused about what just happened. He found his phone under the blankets and realized it was 4am.

Dream put his fingers on his lips as if he wanted to see if what he had just experienced was real. But it wasn't, as much as Dream straid for it, it wasn't real.

-

Dream hadn't been able to go back to sleep. He had guessed he fell asleep after school once he got home. However the dream he had had was still clinging to him. Oh how he wished it was real, how he wished it could be real.

But it was only a Dream. And he had to accept that.

He really wished he could talk to Sapnap about this but he was afraid it would make it awkward. Although it was likely Sapnap wouldn't care he didn't want to take a chance at ruining the friendship.