Chapter 69

A/N: okay! Warning! This chapter is going to be an 18+ chapter if ya get my gist ;)

So I'm pretty nervous to put this out because I have never written smut but you gotta start somewhere if you want it in your story which I do hehe so bare with me.
I hope you enjoy this chapter as much I did writing it 😌

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Janes POV

I said it- I just told him I loved him. I do love him but now I'm starting to second guess saying it out loud since he's looking at me like I'm crazy.

I just sat letting him process it.

Before I could even comprehend what he was doing he leaned in quickly and kissed me deeply.
He was kissing me and I gave him the invitation to slide his tongue in. We were full-on making out at this point and then he pulled away all of a sudden aggressively.

"What?" I question getting anxious again at his sudden abrupt pause.

"I love you too."

I just broke into the biggest smile ever and pulled him back into the kiss.

He cupped my face kissing me back and it started getting heated as we laid on the ground over the pillows and blanket. His hands started traveling all along my body desperately like he didn't know where he wanted them. He explores me slowly trailing his arms down to my waist as I'm tugging on the roots of his hair causing a satisfying moan to escape from his lips.

He starts moving his hands slowly under my shirt and gripping my waist as he starts kissing my neck. I throw my head back enjoying the feeling.

"We should stop, " he whispers near my ear a bit out of breath before continuing to kiss my neck.

He's right but I can't help the feeling of his soft lips on my neck; the feeling of his breath lingering on my neck sending chills all over my body.

"You're right, " I manage to get out.

He doesn't pull away though and neither do I at first.

I pull away a millimeter eventually only to kiss him. We stayed making out basically until I pulled back to look at him all flustered. The candles in the darkroom making his skin glow yellow but his eyes remain the same blue I love.

"I want to..." I say slowly trying to find the words without directly saying them.

"Want to what?"

"I want to be with you.." I say trying to get him to understand what I'm saying while looking at him a certain way. He looks lost at first until the realization hits him and his eyes widen in shock.

"Oh....J I- We don't-We don't have to."

"I want to, " I say quickly.

Probably a little too quickly.

He sighs with a smile.

"I just...don't think it's such a good idea to do that right now."

Does he not want to? No. That's stupid because he was just all up on me. I don't want to make him uncomfortable though if he's not ready yet or something.

"Do you not want to?" I ask cautiously.

"No- Of course I want to. I just- I don't want you to think we need to."

I laugh shaking my head and give him a quick peck on the lips with my arms around his neck.

"I don't, but I want to be with you, " I say afterward.