Chapter 51

Cole was with me the rest of the day and I really wanted to just ask him to leave and Bucky was in his room for most of the day while I was hanging out in the living room.

Tony insisted that I stay where he could watch me when he came down but I wanted to just rest in my room.

——————————————————————

Once it got late during the day Cole left me when Stacey got here.

"I told you that you don't have to be here and watch me."

"I know but I have tomorrow off and I wanted to make sure you were okay," she says with a smile.

"Well thank you."

"Hey J I'm going to go bed you'll be fine? I mean the wheel chair is here and your crutches," Tony asked.

"I'm fine Tony...and why are you sleeping so early?"

It was like about to be eleven but he usually doesn't sleep till like one in the morning.

"I have somewhere to be with Steve and we won't be here."

"Oh..is everyone going?"

"Yep..except you and super soldier."

"It's Bucky..and really he's not going with you? I thought he was apart of the team now?" I asked annoyed at how he doesn't use his name and the fact that he's still treating him like he's nothing more that a hand to help when things go to shit.

"Relax fire cracker...he's staying because he has some stuff he has to do with Shuri and that cannot be missed."

"Mmm okay then, Goodnight."

"Night,"he says leaving the room.

"You didn't tell me Bucky was apart of the team?"

"Really? Well... he is, I convinced Tony and he let him he on," I say with a smile.

"So...does Tony know that you guys are...?"

"No! No he doesn't so don't say anything please."

"Oh..ok. So he was the one who saved you when you were hurt?"

"Yeah he-"

In that moment he walked in looking around jokingly to make sure no one was around.

"You're fine sergeant," I joke waving him to come sit next to us.

He came to sit next to me on the right from the couch while Stacey sat on the left of me.

"You feeling better?" He asks after giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"My body? Yes. As for my leg...no unfortunately it's still painfully broken," I joke.

"I know I meant your body. I know you were pretty sore and hurt when you woke."

"Well I'm gonna go now," Stacey said.

"Aw are you sure?"

"Yeah it's getting late."

"Okay..bye," I say waving at her.

I felt bad for not being able to walk her to the door like I tend to do but unfortunately that's not an option. I noticed how she didn't really look or even talk to Bucky. She seemed upset when he was around and I wondered why, she seemed fine with him before but now it was a bit different.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I smile at him giving him a quick kiss.

"So..when did Cole leave?"