Crook 19: Cigarettes After Sex

/ Narrator's POV /

Taehyung's kisses felt like a windmill against Liyah's body. They were fast, light and easy on her skin. The couple stumbled into his messy condo without removing themselves from each other. Feet sliding across the floor, Liyah almost broke her ankle whilst trying to regain her balance. But she couldn't care less.

She had always wondered what it would feel like to kiss Taehyung like this. To be only a few steps away from making love to him. She had dreamed about it, both while awake and asleep. And each and every time could never amount to how good it felt right now in that moment. Where it was really happening.

His lips accidentally kiss her curls on the way down to her neck. Liyah gripped his hair between her fingers, her free hand on his strong back as they stumbled over to the couch. He sucked on her warm honey skin as they fell on to the cough, knee between her parted thighs as he gripped the back of the couch with the hand that wasn't wrapped around her waist.

The dancer's piercing eyes gaze around his apartment as he makes his way further down... he skillfully unbutton's his shirt in the middle of his actions, and Liyah's left heel digs into the back of his knee.

"Oh Taehyung..." she gasps in pleasure. He groped her breast in his warm rough hand through the fragile fabric of her dress. And Liyah is blatantly surprised once he tugs it, ripping it open to reveal more of her chest.

"Tae!" She shrieks. Looking up at her, he chuckles. "I can buy you five more. It's no big deal."

"Unnecessary. You should've just unzipped it." She complains, running her fingers through his scalp. Sneakily, he trails his hand up her thigh. Pulling down her stockings. Liyah nibbles on her bottom lip. Oh how surprised he would be after realizing she wasn't wearing any panties.

"You zip it." He murmurs, pecking her lips before resuming his initial mission. Liyah giggles and throws her head back. She cared very little about the dress now that he had seen her in it.

Taehyung kisses her inner thighs. She was soft and sweet like a rose, and easily mistaken as one in her red. He couldn't imagine the amount of men who had taken her for granted. It angered him deeply. How could you look at her and not want to cherish her? He didn't understand.

Liyah didn't wear panties and was easily accessible beneath her stockings. The closer he got to actually tasting her, the more he salivated and anticipated it.

There was a gorgeous layer of liquid arousal on her skin that he tasted. Like fruit, cherries. Fitting. He closed his eyes as he licked her inner thighs like one would an ice cream on a warm summer day, quenching every bit of thirst he had for her prior to this moment. Liyah held his head close, afraid that he would move away before she could cum from his tongue. But something told her that he wouldn't move until he got her there anyways.

"Yes-" she rotates her head against the lush couch. In the spotlight of shadows, beneath the lamp that dimly lit up his condo. She felt like the only woman in the world, in Taehyung's world at least. In this small world they shared within these four walls. She and him were the only two to exist. And it felt damned good.

"You taste..." he mumbled between her warm, wet lips. His tongue resting on her hard clit as he warmed the bundle of nerves. "Amazing."

"D-don't. I'm gonna-" voice cracking with every word, Liyah's grip tightened on his hair as she felt her legs shake and her body near closer and closer to that awaited feeling. He held her down by the thighs and sucked on her until he felt it was okay to let up. And that wasn't until she came on his tongue within a matter of short minutes.