"Oh my God, shut up..." Ciel splashed at him, standing and got out of the tub, wrapping a towel around his shoulders, sitting on the stool Sebastian used when he bathed him. "Lecherous demon..." Sebastian stuck his tongue out at Ciel, flicking it seductively and then smiled, lathering his hair.

"You've come to appreciate my ways, don't kid yourself, little kitten."

"I've come to tolerate your ways..."

"Oh, I see... so if I should stop being so lecherous and greedy, you would stop misbehaving?" Ciel laughed heartily, shaking his head.

"You could no sooner stop your own lechery than you could banish me from my own manor."

"Touché, kitten." He rinsed his hair and body, then stood. Ciel offered him the fresh towel that had been sitting on the stood he now resided on, and Sebastian nodded, drying his hair. Ciel took the unobserved moment to let his eyes wander his newly termed lover, appreciating the strong form before him. Mismatched eyes lingered as long as he could, then looked away as Sebastian lowered the towel from his hair, wrapping it around his waist. "Let me dry you. Come, little kitten." Ciel stood from the stool and allowed Sebastian to dry him off, then wrap him in Sebastian's shirt, the pinned sleeves coming halfway down Ciel's forearms.

"Sebastian..."

"Yes?"

"Was..." He paused, chewing at his bottom lip a moment. Sebastian kept the towel wrapped around his waist and lifted Ciel from the floor, holding him like a bride. After the initial shock at being picked up, Ciel curled into him, a little embarrassed smile as he spoke. "Was it what you wanted it to be?" Sebastian smiled, depositing him on the bed and retrieving the tea cart with its liquor and desserts.

"I'm the one who should be asking you..."

"Was it?" The butler poured a glass of brandy and offered it to Ciel as he waited to be served a slice of cake.

"It was more than what I wanted." As he sliced and plated the cake, he winked at Ciel "I never imagined you would whine that way... it was... delightful." He chuckled to himself as he approached, offering the plate to Ciel. "Terribly arousing to know I can make you scream my name so easily..." The young Lord blushed furiously, taking the plate and handing Sebastian the brandy. Pouring himself a glass of bourbon, he sat beside Ciel on the bed, watching him as he picked at the cake, closing his eyes as he enjoyed the treat.

"Stop watching me eat... didn't you bring something for yourself? I told you to..."

"I've already had my taste." Sebastian winked, licking his lips seductively and Ciel squirmed, picking at the cake once more, offering it to Sebastian. A little taken aback by the offer, he hesitated, eyeing it before allowing himself to be fed.

"It's very good... you are well suited in the kitchen." Sebastian nodded, swallowing and took a drink of his bourbon to wash the sweetness from his mouth.

"I'm glad you enjoy it, Bocchan."

"You don't like it..."

"No, not particularly." He took another drink from his glass, swishing the liquor in his mouth before swallowing. "It is... sickeningly sweet... and the texture is questionable at best."

"Is there any food you enjoy?" Sebastian opened his mouth to speak and Ciel cut him off "Not me... not... souls or... whatever else. I mean human food." Sebastian closed his mouth, caught red handed in his lechery and chuckled softly, resting his chin on the backs of his fingers as he thought about it, watching Ciel devour the cake before him.

"I... enjoy bourbon, and the occasionally strong coffee..."

"That's not food." Sebastian rolled his eyes, exasperated by the line of questioning.