Chapter 26: finally

Maya's point of view
That movie was torture. I would have almost called it porn in how it was portrayed but also it had a love story. Under the blanket I could not stop from touching and caressing carina, wishing I could do more. Carina at one point had to hold my hand from doing more and whispered to me, "baby You are getting g me very close and unless you want me to orgasm in front of our friends I need you to stop please." I blushed and kissed her cheek. Hearing the other couple was struggling too was nice to know! Looks like we're all having sex tonight. As soon as the door closed carina had me pushed up against it locking the door. She started to kiss my neck and pull my shirt off. "Maya I am very close but I want you to cum first. It's been so long for you and I want to see this outfit again." As soon as my clothes were off she stood back and drank me in. The way she looked made me feel confident not nervous. I love the effect I can have on this amazing woman. "I love you so much and I love your body too Bambina." She said as she raked her fingers all over me. She pulled my hand back the the couch and pulled me on top of her sitting up to straddle her waist. I readjusted some to straddle her with our legs placed perfectly for each other. The contact made her gasp and thrust into the pressure forgetting everything for a moment. She opened her eyes and encouraged me to rotate her hips causing us both to moan. I began kissing her neck and removed her shirt and pants quickly. "Baby I have missed this so much. I tried to ignore it but I need you so badly. I just need to connect with you." I could feel tears welling up in my eyes and struggling to keep them at bay. Carina didn't stop our movements but looked at me with so much love and kissed me with more passion than I've ever felt. "Maya I know, this has been hard but we have each other. I want you to feel amazing and to connect sexually. This is how it all started and where I feel closest to you. I love you so much." "I love you too. It's not going to take long. 3 weeks without an orgasm but still having you so close and hearing you cum will drive a girl crazy." She laughed and pulled my breast out to massage it. I leaned in and naturally let my neck fall back to allow her to kiss me all over. I could tell she was holding off her orgasm for me and couldn't hold much longer. "Carina cum baby. You don't have to wait for me." "Fuck, maya I wanted you to first but I don't know if I can wait." She looked so frustrated and was going to be stubborn. So I helped her come undone by pushing two fingers into her quickly and pumped back and forth. "Oh my god maya. What are you... shit! I can't. Maya!" She quickly let go and I could feel her clench around my fingers coming so hard it was going to take her a minute to come back. Her eyes rolled back and she stiffened to let it pass. She softened and tried to get her brain to refocus but was really struggling. "You came so hard baby, but come back to be I'm close." This helped her to regroup and steady herself. I licked my fingers and having her watch pushed me even closer to the edge. She grabbed me and flipped us over so she was above me not letting go of her thigh between my leg. She began to push a finger then two inside me. She kissed me hard while this was happening. I was struggling to cum and Stefania could tell. "Maya what do you need?" She didn't stop her movements. "I don't know. I feel like I'm stuck here. Can you use your mouth?" She wasted no time in moving down my body and instantly was sucking hard on my clit. My back arched and I could feel that this would do it. "Fingers too babe?" She pushed two fingers and and began to go to work doing all she could to help me cum. I could feel her pinky pushing back toward my anus and I couldn't feel any sense other than this. She is going to be the death of Me. She looked up to make sure I was okay with this. "Don't stop please I'm almost there." She pushed slowly in and out and as she was able to pick up the pace and sucked hard on my clit I came undone. "Yes! Yes! Carina, fuck!" A long string of curses and unknown words came from me. I began to come down and get her fingers leave me and she crawled up beside me. "Babe that was the best orgasm I've ever had." My toes were curled and body still stiff from it. "Really? Because it took a while to get to. I was worried for a second that I couldn't get you over." "You always can baby, but I think I've been so turned on for the last few weeks with no release that I got in my head a bit. You're amazing though. You're the best sex I've ever had, I hope you know that." "I better be damnit!" She joked as she kissed me and held me close. "Can we try something new?" "More new? I thought that was pretty new bella." She indicated her new anal pleasure with me. "Yes. Even more."

Carina's point of view
I can't imagine what maya has in store. I wasn't sure how she would feel about my pinky but she apparently loved it. We hadn't really talked about anal yet but it seemed like something she needed now. She stood up and walked to her closet and brought over a box with a lock on it. "Um. Maya.... What is this?" She smirked and said, "it's my box of toys. I like rough sex and we haven't explored that yet..." "oh my god. Maya I knew you had some kinks and liked rough sex... what are going to get me into?" "Whatever you're most comfortable with." She pulled out handcuffs, a butt plug, blindfolds, and multiple other toys I've never even seen. Bondage sort of things. "Wow." Was all I managed to get out. Her demeanor changed and she got nervous "we don't have to use any of you don't want." I grabbed her hand that was beginning to put things away, "maya. Stop. I just didn't know you had this side of you. I want to use these. I'm just so turned on by this I don't really have words." "Really? You want to? I was starting to get self conscious." "I could tell. I'm sorry I made you feel that. I really want to use these." I replied smiling like a fool. "Done." She closed her box and climbed on top of me. She took the handcuffs and cuffed me to the bed frame a little tighter than I would like. But it turned me on more with a little pain mixed with pleasure. She took the blindfold and carefully tied it around making me unable to see. "Maya are you still there?" I asked moving my arms around trying to find her. I heard her giggle. "Maya!" "I'm sorry baby I'm just getting something for you." She had a mystery to her voice that intrigued me. "Okay, now I'm ready. Do you trust me?" "With every ounce of me." She leaned over me and kissed my neck. I sighed as I moved my neck to one side to give her more access, which she happily accepted. She nipped at my earlobe and sucked behind my ear. Not being able to see or feel her with my hands made these senses so much stronger than usual. I felt her hover over me and use one hand to brace against my hip and I'm not sure where the other hand was. I felt the something cold touch the inside of my thigh. Is she wearing a strap on? That's all I could think to explain it. I felt her run the tip of it up my thigh and position it at my center. I could feel lube on it so she wouldn't have to explain or ask questions. She kissed me fast and hard and it quickly got sloppy as we grew needier. I felt her begin to push in and I gasped at the contact and arched my back. "Maya, oh my god babe. That feels amazing. Keep going." I wanted her to keep up this act she had going on and I figured a little encouragement could go a long way. She entered me more and more until I was full. This had to be a new one because it is much bigger than anything we have. I went to grab her hips and realized that I can't move at all. I heard her giggle at this and then lean into kiss my ear. "I'm in control tonight baby. You just relax and enjoy. Remember our safe word because stop won't work." "I won't need it but thank you Bambina. Now will you fuck me already?" She groaned and began pumping hard in and out of me. She grabbed my throat and continued to roughly pound into me. This felt so good the contact and pressure with just a little pain. I could feel my orgasm building quickly but I knew I had to wait. Maya is in a mood and I want to soak up as much as possible. "Don't you dare cum until I say so." She demanded in a cold tone. "Yes ma'am." I smirked and then gasped as she pulled one leg over her shoulder and stretched me out. "Fuck maya, oh god. I don't know how much longer." "You'll wait. Or you'll get punished." That is not helping this situation. I held on but I can't form complete thoughts now. "Maya, oh. Oh! Maya! Please!" "Not. Yet." She said Cooly. Like she has no where else to be. I pulled at the cuffs and focused on the skin getting tired to hold me off. "Okay, now." I came instantly being allowed to let go and loose all control. I could feel hold hard I came and think I might have soaked her completely. As soon as I came down she stayed inside me and Uncuffed me. She took off my blindfold and I wish I could have seen more of this. She was completely naked straddling me and looked like the most beautiful and sexy woman I've ever laid eyes on. She pulled out slowly and I groaned at the loss of fullness. She bent down and began to lick me. "Maya, oh no I can't yet." "Oh I know baby. I can't believe I finally make you squirt and it's all over my face. This is just not fair. But I will clean you up." I can't believe this either. "I've never before maya. I feel numb that was amazing. I trust you for all sexual toys to be used. You're so gifted." I winked at her. She came up to kiss me and the snuggled in as the little spoon. I love how she goes from dominant to puppy dog instantly. "I love you maya. Good night." "Good night carina, I love you too baby."