Chapter 6: Date 3

Carina's point of view

I woke up at 4 am to a page to check on a sick mama. I went down and when it was all clear I realized I hadn't finished paper work and i had only gotten 3 hours of sleep. I decided to grab a coffee and finish up since I was awake. I finished rounds and my paperwork around 11. I went back to my apartment to shower and fell asleep. At 6 I woke to a loud knocking on my door. I looked through the peep hole and saw maya. Opening the door I asked, "what are you doing here Bambina.?" "Carina I was worried. You didn't answer my phone calls and the hospital said you left. I wanted to check on you!" "Come in, I'm not fully dressed Bella." I had underwear and a tank top only on. Her eyes wandered over my body stopping at my erect nipples. "Maya, my eyes are up here." "What? Sorry... are you okay?" "Yes, I fell asleep and forgot to set an alarm. I didn't sleep but 3 hours last night and have been up all morning. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to worry you." "Well, since I'm here now do you want to do something or just go back to bed" "oh, I want to do something..." I said, grabbing her waist to pull toward me. "Carina..." "it's date 3, and you're already staring at my body. Do you want to have sex? Or we can wait. Bambina I don't want to pressure you; but I do want you." "Carina I want you too.... I don't want to wait anymore. This is date 3, and as long as we do food after then it counts." "We will definitely need for after, but it will be more like in between. I plan to make love all night to you." This is all it took because next thing I know she had already take my tank top off and had my nipple in her mouth. "Oh my god maya. Yes."

"You like that huh?" All I could respond with was a moan and pulling her head closer to me to keep her going. "Good, because I plan to make you come with just this." "Bella I think you can." I managed to respond. She took mg other nipple in her mouth and began to play with the other. As she sped up I felt myself getting close. "Maya, I'm so close." "Come for me baby. I want to hear you." This was all the encouragement I needed to give her verbal praise for her movements. I needed friction so badly I wanted to beg but she wanted me to come like this. She gently but down on my nipple and I instantly came. Before I could come down from this orgasm she had her hand pulling my underwear to the side and was inside me. 2,  then 3 fingers filling me. "Yes, maya. More!" She added another and began to pump in and out causing me to orgasm again right behind the other. She slowly pulled out and licked her fingers clean. Before she could lick the last one I grabbed her wrist and licked it myself. This lit a fire in her. "Maya do you like it when I taste myself?" All she could do was nod. "How wet are you going to be when I eat you out?" I asked as I pushed her toward the couch. "So wet baby. I'm so close already." I straddled her and began to ride her thigh. This was driving her crazy. I lifter her shirt off and then her bra. I took her pants off and saw she had no underwear on. "Wow maya; so bold of you." She grinned and as I knelt between her legs I could feel how warm and wet she was. "Wow Bambina, you are ready for me." She arched her back at the contact of my tongue and tried to get closer to me. I obliged and began to lick her clit vigorously. I'll tease her later, but she's had to wait 3 days and she didn't make me wait. I could feel she was close so I quickly added 2 fingers into her and she moaned at the intrusion. "Yes Carina, faster!" I followed her directions and fucked her roughly. As she orgasmed she yelled out, "fuck; Carina. Yes!" She was much louder this time than before. She must be more comfortable now. I kissed up her body and brought her back down. "Satisfied?" "No where close." She said as she flipped us over.