I was waiting for the angry bird to come but she said Nihal had created a full-fledged drama at home, she could not come like this... Nihal was so angry that he would kill her if he gets to know about us.

The next day we had Sangeet and Mehandi. This ceremony was also to be held in both families. So dad suggested that we have this function together so everyone could enjoy it. Everyone was happy but I was just hoping that my happiness could come too.

The next day as we had Mehandi, all the females of the family were wearing green. They were excited to smear Mehendi in their hands.

Mom went to her with a big platter full of Mehandi also known as Shagun ki Mehandi. She hugged her and took a Mehandi cone, made a small Swastik on her hand and then kissed her forehead.

I wanted her to do the same with my angry bird... But she had not come yet.

  The men were having snacks. Aunty and mom had not allowed the men in this ceremony. So we were outside having food and fun.

After some time the men were allowed to come in. All of us came in  But Noopur and Prachi Stopped Bhai from coming near Maurvi. He tried his level best and was about to succeed when his uncle went near him and asked him to come to another side of the room.

Poor Bhai tried his best to hide the disappointed look but failed miserably. He kept looking at his tomato.

I called up on her phone and I got to know that Nihal wanted his share in the property. And he threatened his father that he would have to go to court for his share.

She sounded very upset but I could not go to her place as it was their matter and I could not help it as Nihal would have made the matter worse.

Another reason was that my Bhai was getting married and I could not go away. I wanted her to attend the wedding at least.

I shook my head to clear my mind and went to concentrate on my brother's wedding.

I went in search of bhai and Maurvi.  I found them standing alone there. Maurvi was asking him to have food while Bhai was in a very romantic mood.

" Let it be ... I just want you ... I mean, want to spend some time with you. "

" Hey !! You are looking very pretty today... " I said and hugged Maurvi lightly. She smiled at me. 

"  Arre no.... just tell me, what do you want to eat. " She asked so sweetly.

Bhai was looking at her as if he was planning to eat her.  His  personal Huldiram showroom.

"  Anything.... sweet ...juicy... "  Bhai said.

"  Sweet and juicy...Ummm ...  some juice? "

" No "

" Fruits? "

"  No ..."

" Gulab jamun? "

"  No.."

"  Jalebi? "

" No.."

" Then you tell me I can't think of anything."

" Oh my god !!! Maurvi you are so cute and dumb. He is asking for a kiss from you. " I said.

Bhai gave me an appreciating smile.

" What nonsense!!!!  he is not... He is not like you... " She said and looked at him to confirm what she said.

He really wanted a kiss so he didn't say anything.

" Ask Bhai... He would not say no this time... " I said with a smirk.

She looked at him and again red colour started to claim her cheeks.

Just then one of her uncles came and escorted Bhai to somewhere else. Tomato was blushing and  I was laughing.

They served dinner to him and all her relatives made him eat something out of their hands. Poor Bhai...

I smiled and said, " Eat Bhai, you were just saying that you were very hungry... " he glared at me but I was enjoying it.

After hearing what I said, all her friends and cousins served more food to Bhai and insisted on eating. His friends were laughing like lunatics. He kept saying no but someone or the other would put a spoonful in his mouth.

Ultimately, he covered his mouth with his hand and shook his head and then acted as if he was about to get sick. Then only they left him alone.

We all came back home and Bhai literally had to take Digene to avoid any acidity.

He kept running after me to break my jaw but mom stopped him.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Good morning friends ☀️😊

Here is my today's update I hope you liked it please let me know...

Please vote, comment, share and follow.

Take good care of yourself and have a nice day.

Thanks
Chhavi 😃😍❤️