" But I kept thinking about you all the time. I was still worried about you. Why didn't you pick up the phone? "

" I lost my phone somewhere in the commotion of bringing him here. " She said and pushed me back.

" I will arrange another one for you as soon as possible. So that you can call me if you need me. "

" Thank you! "

" You are the love of my life... You don't have to thank me. I was so worried about you... Are you alright? "

"  Yes, I am fine. But was scared yesterday. Nihal was arguing with Tauji for many days over the property but yesterday, he sent a legal notice to Tauji that he wants his share in the ancestral property. Tauji has always been very proud of the fact that he had an intelligent son. Nihal had been his pride. But I saw his pride breaking into pieces last night. He was shocked at what Nihal did. " She said. I placed my arm around her shoulder to give her comfort and support.

"   Don't worry !! He will be fine. Wait,  let me talk to the cardiologist and if there is a need we can consult Vikram Bhai,  he is at home till now. " I said and she nodded.

I went to talk to the cardiologist but I got to know that the senior cardiologist was on leave for four days. And his junior was not very confident about her Tauji's condition.

I was about to call Vikram Bhai when I saw her dad there too. He looked very upset and Shruti was telling him everything.

The junior cardiologist went to see the patient, I mean her Tauji. The doctor was not very hopeful about his condition and he told Shruti and her father that the chances of his survival were very less.

Her father panicked and Shruti got scared to see her father. I had to go and help her. I went there and acted as if I saw them accidentally.

" Oh, what are you doing here, Dr Singh? These are not your duty hours. Why are you so tensed? "  I asked. She was shocked at first then recovered.

" Er... Sir, my Tauji got a heart attack last night. So, I am here with my family. "

" Oh, how sad... Don't worry he will be fine. I will go and talk to the senior cardiologist. Was he here for the round?  "

" No sir, his assistant was here.  "

" Oh, yes! He is on four days leave. What did the doctor say?  "

" He said the chances of survival are not much. We would have to get the surgery done and a senior cardiologist is not available. " She said in a very low and depressing voice. "

" Oh !! Wait, I can call another senior doctor. He is one of the best cardiologists in Delhi. He is at my place. "

" Would he be able to save my brother? "  Her dad said.

"  Your brother? "  I asked deliberately.

" Sir, He is my father and Papa he is my senior Dr Jindal, I am assisting him for the time being. He is also Maurvi's brother-in-law. "  She introduced me.

" Hello sir, just rest assured,  he would try his level best. " I said and called him. He said he will be here very soon.

" Don't worry sir, Dr Singh... He is coming. "

" Thank you, Dr Jindal. I will be thankful to you. "

" Please don't say so sir, it's my duty. "

" He would not have come if had not called him.."

" It's not like that,  he would have come, his sister is, your daughter's friend. He considers her like his sister only. "

" Oh, yes thank you. It had escaped my mind because of tension. "  Shruti said.

" It happens, I will go and take permission for him to operate. " I said and went away.

Shruti's POV

" I just hope that Bhai Sahab is fine after that.  "  Her dad said.

" He would be... Vikram bhaiya is a well-known cardiologist. " She said to him.

" How much money is to be deposited?? I have to do the arrangements. "

" I will go and ask. Don't worry papa. "

"  How did all this happened, all of a sudden ??  Where is Nihal?? He should be here... "  Papa asked and I told him everything. He was shocked to hear everything.

😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔

Good morning friends 😍😊

Here is my today's update I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote, comment, share and follow.

Take good care of yourself and have a nice day.

Thankyou
Chhavi 😊😍❤️