"Sorry, my dad's calling me. I'll see you tomorrow morning," he said after the yelling stopped.

"Okay, see you tomorrow!" 

"Goodnight."

G-goodnight? Are we that close now?

"Goodnighttt," I said and hung up the phone.

Wow, I guess we've gotten closer than I thought. These last few weeks have been fun with him to be honest. I've been rethinking my plan lately, but every time I would think about that I just brushed it off. I'm not going to give up on my revenge plan. Hyunjin was the very reason I started getting bullied. I'm not going to forget about it just because he's fun to hang out with. No way.

I put my phone down on my table and rolled over onto my other side. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

- - -

I walked up to cafeteria and sat at Jieun's table like I always do. 

You know what? I'm actually excited for lunch today!

I looked down at the yummy salad I had. 

I decided last night that I was sick and tired of the crappy cafeteria food, so from now on I'm going to be making my own lunches. 

The salad was filled with cucumbers, tomatoes and a bunch of other delicious vegetables. I packed my favorite sauce too, so I knew this lunch was going to be great. 

I was practically drooling but I didn't care. I've been having nasty cold mushy cafeteria food for so long that this looked like heaven. 

Jieun was talking to Somi and Chungha. They don't always sit with us, but they do most times, so Jieun always talks to them a lot to catch up on what she missed the last day.

I was about to put my fork into the food when I heard my phone make a buzzing sound, meaning someone texted me.

I sighed slightly irritated. 

I'm hangry, who is this? Leave me alone.

I looked down at my phone and it was Hyunjin.

Annoying Asshole: Want to eat lunch with me on the roof?

Hm, that's weird he's never really asked me that before. I mean, I have eaten lunch with him on the roof a couple times, but he's never asked me before. 

I looked around and thought about it. 

Jieun is distracted by the other girls, so I don't think she'll mind. 

I started to pack up my lunch into my backack.

"Hey, where are you going?," Jieun asked.

"Oh ummm," 

Should I lie to her? She's still not very fond of Hyunjin... but I can't think of lie for me to leave for the rest of lunch.

"I'm going to eat lunch with Hyunjin today," I said, finally finishing my sentence. 

"Oh okay," she said and looked away. 

I can't really tell if she's mad at me or not for this, but I hope she isn't. 

"This is only a one time thing though, so don't worry. I won't stop eating lunch with you guys for a stupid boy," I said. 

"Okay," she said and smiled, "have fun!"

Okay, phew. I think she isn't mad at me. 

I waved goodbye and walked up to the roof. 

Why is he asking me to eat lunch with him, that's so random.