No Ordinary Love

A/N: Aria's Diary/ Epilogue

One Month Later...

 I cook their favorites.  Adam likes his korv stroganoff with rice, Andrew likes his with pasta, Austin always wants pizza and I love my cobb salad with fresh sourdough bread. We eat little to nothing during the day so we can eat a ton of food practically guilt-free at night. Surprisingly, eating our three favorite dishes every weekend is an odd but tasty combination. It's becoming our ritual. 

After that amazing midday, dinner in English, hot, passionate sex, ensues. One night, once the marathon of love-making ended, we lay snuggled in the kingsized bed talking; sharing our deepest thoughts. We realized that we needed a getaway, a place to go wild in public and not have any judgment.  We've tried to go out around Stockholm, but no matter where we go, people would wonder about things that are none of their business. The Viklund brothers are well known all over Europe, but relatively unknown in North America. We all just wanted to go someplace no one would know us and they could all show their affection for me without risking a scandal. So, that same night the guys and I decide to elope. Of course, I would only be marrying Adam on paper. But they'd all become my husbands in spirit.

We book our room and flight, and the next day Adam his brothers, and I fly across the world. Less than 24 hours later we have a fun alcohol-fueled Las Vegas wedding at the Venetian. I wear a sexy little white all-lace dress and white Louboutin heels. I dress Adam in a tailored fitted white button-up shirt and black slacks. Andrew was Adam's Best-man and Austin walked me down the aisle. We go dancing, drinking, and having sex constantly in the enormous penthouse suite. They left me unable to walk on several occasions. It was an amazing time.

When we return to Sweden two weeks later, we are greeted with a wonderful surprise

When we return to Sweden two weeks later, we are greeted with a wonderful surprise. Adam's parents planned a beautiful 'newlywed celebration reception' for Adam and me, they had even flown my father out to join in the festivities. 

My Dad was not too happy to hear from Adam's parents, Stephan and Ava that I had gotten married to their son in Vegas; but he is quick to give his blessings, knowing how great of a man Adam is and how happy I am.

To my detriment, Aurora never forgave me or any of the guys. According to Austin, besides Addison, we're all blocked from her Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts and we never see or hear from her again. All I can do is hope she has found happiness. That left Austin Viklund reigning as the most eligible bachelor in Stockholm. Although he is not currently dating, I predict that will eventually change.

Surprisingly, Addison stays with Andrew and continues to plan the wedding. I was sure she would have left when Andrew and I were together in Vegas. He also spends practically all his free time with me. Andrew has made it clear to her that he loves me and he has made it clear to me that he still loves her. Now that she has agreed not to have children and allow him his freedom, they can make things work.

Andrew and Addison get married a little over a year later. I was shocked to have been given an invite to the wedding. Addison had not spoken to me since that night. And the night we went to Vegas, I was uninvited via Facebook DM to her bridal shower. Still, I was thrilled to be invited to the actual wedding. I love Andrew and I wanted to share his happy day with him, my men, and their family. 

The wedding was beautiful and the reception was fun. My foremost worry was how would Addison's family react to me. I was nervous when Andrew introduced Adam and me to his mother and father- in law. After a brief greeting, I was pleasantly surprised; they were very nice. They were cordial and warm to me and the Viklund family. They both spoke highly of  Andrew. Actually, all of her family was cool. I believe in my heart it was genuine, so I can positively assume she has not told them anything. After thinking about it, this does not surprise me. Addison wants this picture-perfect life, even if the picture is not actual reality.

The remaining time spent at the vineyard reception was relaxing. I avoided Addy as much as I could, but it was nearly impossible due to Adam's proximity to his brother and everyone in Stockholm knows Adam and I are attached at the hip. He's the most fun thing in her world and I will love him forever.

The newlywed's honeymoon on the French Riviera. Those two weeks were the most extended time Andrew and I had been apart since our initial union and I found myself missing him. The night his plane landed in Sweden; he was back in my arms again. The four of us, in our house, doing what we do so well.

It's an odd thing to be in love with more than one man. I never thought such a thing could exist. But here I am, loving my husband and his brothers. We are not just lovers, we are friends. I know that what we have may not last forever and I feel in my heart that when the seasons change, as a Queen I will adapt.

I know I may eventually lose my subjects, and they will leave the palace for uncharted territories. My mischievous Prince Austin. My devoted Night Andrew.

But...

As long as King Adam and I rule, I will remain Queen, and I will forever be at peace.

The End