Invitation Only

The guilt sat not on her chest but inside her brain. What she had done she could not un-do. Not that she wanted to. The intimate encounter she shared with the Viklund brothers was all-consuming. They left no doubt in her mind; they felt the same. At this point, she could not deny it if she tried. From the beginning, there were the longing heated gazes; and then the hot and soft touches, and finally, the mind-blowing sex. The sheer exoticness made her feel more alive than she's ever felt.

The bad part was, she would have to confess...she needed to. She would want the same if the shoe was on the other foot. The guilt would continue to gnaw at her until she confessed to her new friends.

...Today was the day. This was the ladies' weekend Sunday brunch at Frantzén.

After having the most incredible night of sex in her entire life, with the three sexiest men she'd ever laid eyes on, she'd now be required to smile, eat lunch and find a way to look their fiancée's in the eye and tell them how their men deify her and appointed her their sex goddess.

Well, I won't use those words! 

Aria cringed inwardly, as she drove her pearl-white, two-door BMW into the parking area.

The curly-haired beauty is usually the last to arrive at the café, but today she was the first. Although she'd been there over a dozen times, today she allowed herself to truly appreciate the view. It is a clear and sunny day, the ocean as waves of blue light moves over horizons unmeasured. The pier and the sea together form a kind of art, one that draws one in, yet in truth, the beauty is alive and ever-changing. The restaurant feels as if she entered a dreamland, the happy chatter, the fragrances, the easy and natural colors and hues of the summer sky. The ambiance was serene. 

"Hi, Aria!" Addison and Aurora, stroll in confidently, holding designer purses, dressed impeccably in bright colored dresses and heels. They both greet Aria warmly while taking a seat at their table under the royal blue canopy.

"Hello, Ladies! I've already ordered our drinks and appetizers that are on me." Aria said cheerfully. The ladies often took turns buying drinks and appetizers for each other.

"Thank you," Aurora said, "I'm starving, I  had to skip breakfast - busy  taking care of my poor little fur-baby, he suddenly lost all control of his bowels all over the house." Aurora huffs in a moment of frustration.

Aria and Addison both sighed in sympathy, "Aww poor pooch," Aria patted Aurora's shoulder, "I hope he feels better soon."

Both ladies had been on several joyous walks with Aurora's 13-year-old American Cocker Spaniel, named Banjo, and had grown very fond of him over the short time they'd known him.

"What do you think is wrong with him? Do you have a Vet visit scheduled?" Addison asked?

"I have a follow-up appointment on Monday, Dr. Petersen said the meds for his ear infection may cause a little stomach upset, so I am hoping that is over with now," Aurora explains.

The waiter approaches with three mulled wines on his serving tray, "Your appetizer is on the way, would you like to place an order," The lanky young man with the thick Swedish accent asks cheerfully.

"I'll have the stuffed salmon with new potatoes and asparagus." Aroura quickly announced.

"I'll have the Kladdkaka to go with my appetizer," Addison added.

"Make that two!" Aurora chimed in. The ladies laughing uproariously, "I guess cleaning up dog poop makes you hungry." She added with a shrug and they all laughed heartily once more. Aria was enjoying the moment while wishing things would remain the way they are.