The One Who Calls The Shots

As if the soul could bleed an ocean through the eyes, that was the enormity of her sobbing.

How could I be so stupid! I'm such a fool... she sobbed into her pillow.

They hate me! I hate me...I'm selfish, a terrible friend who can't be trusted!

That spring night, the sounds of her sobbing reverberating inside the spacious room collide with the approaching thunder impending as a roaring potential of rain.

She feels a dip in the bed, another, and then another. Aria quickly turns over; tear-filled eyes peer upon two sets of piercing, icy blue eyes and one set of emerald green. She sits up, placing herself between her fiancée and his youngest brother. Baby Austin is lounging at the very edge of the queen-sized bed.

The intense gaze in their eyes yields such promise, like nothing in the world exist but her and their desire for her...only her...

Her body instantly warms at such immense scrutiny.

Adam reaches over and places his right hand on the side of Aria's neck as his thumb rubs her jaw. "It's a heavy burden to be a Queen." He says, whipping away a tear. His gaze is so compelling if she did not know him it would be mistaken for anger.

"I didn't ask for this," she whimpers.

"You were chosen," Andrew replies.

She turns to face him. In the shadows her face is so close to his that she can smell the sweet ropy fragrance of the bourbon he'd been drinking, and then his tongue is in her mouth. His insistent mouth is parting her shaking lips, sending wild tremors along her nerves, evoking from her sensations she had never known she was capable of feeling.

"I... I'm..." she stutters.

"Don't you want this?" Adam asks and she turns to face him. Then he kisses her. At his lips' touch she blossoms like a flower and the incarnation was ample so instantaneous and urgent is his tongue.

"Yes, oh...god...yes" she mutters breathlessly. What she is feeling cannot be put into words, nor has there yet been any part of speech or figure of speech invented to describe it...

The men take a position, removing her garments and some of their own along the way. Austin kneels in front of her, his mint-hued eyes gazing lustfully, overpowering all her senses. Nestling between her shapely thighs, he lifts her long, slender leg and divests her socks. He gently massages her feet and rubs her smooth legs, his arousal growing with every touch, "I've been wanting to take off those damn socks all night," Austin says, tickling her feet, "don't ever hide those beautiful toes from me again." He groans, his cock painfully hardening.

She leans in and softly kisses him, "Okay," she says and kisses him again. Austin displays his sexy devilish grin and stands to his feet. Her mahogany eyes lock onto the protrusion in his pants as he removes his black t-shirt displaying his broad shoulders, chiseled chest, and torso.

Andrew slides off the bed onto his knees in front of her, "I miss you, my Queen," he voices in a husky tone while tugging at her pajama shorts.

Adam reaches under her blouse; his skillful hands unclasp her bra and she removes her own top.

"Damn baby, så vacker min kärlek," he caresses her bare shoulders and back while enchanting him with the sight of her dark and lovely breasts.

With each touch, her body heats; until she is left with nothing on but black lace panties. The sight of her beautiful, semi-nude body left them feeling like a cool inhalation of oxygen to warm the soul...

She climbs to the center of the bed, lying on her back, lifting her hips and slowly tugging down her black-lace panties. She playfully throws her panties upward. The lacy garment flies upward hooking onto the motionless ceiling fan.