Jennie: Rosé, i love you alot and I'll always be by your side. Remember this.

Rosé: Wow... Whats with this emotional Jennie? Okay, now my turn..... Whats about Jisoo?

Jennie: Jisoo.... What about her?

Rosé: I mean whats going on between you and Jisoo?

Jennie: What made you think this? Nothing's going between us and will never!

Rosé: Look at you getting all riled up just on her mention.

Jennie: Because there's nothing going on between us.

Rosé: Okay...nothing's going on but what you think about her?

Jennie:I......i...nothing.

Rosé: Nothing. Jennie,she's your classmate and my friend. You can atleast be good friends, you know.

Jennie: I don't need her as my friend.We are okay the way we are.

Rosé: Jennie,you know...you both have so many things in common.

Jennie: Thats why we can't be friends. I  am happy to have you and i don't need someone else.

Rosé: But atleast you can try. Okay, lets talk about food.....

Accept it or not Jennie but i know you feel something for her. I can see it. I hope you can see it too.

***************************
Lisa POV

I was coming back from practice. Jennie and Rosé were alone at home. I was about to open my car door when Kai called from back.

Kai: Hey Captain! Can i come with you too ?

Lisa: You don't need to ask, you know that.

We both enetered car and i started driving but Kai was not his usual self.

Lisa: Are you okay, dude? You are looking little tensed.

Kai: You know....after the incident happened......i checked the security cameras but got nothing.

Lisa: What do you mean?

Kai: Actually terrace camera wasn't working, i don't know why....So.....

Lisa: Ohh......its okay.

Kai:You know.... i am glad that nothing happened to cutie nerd but I'll find out who did this.

Lisa: Its okay dude.....she's fine thats all we need now.

You can't do anything to Jisoo, Kai. But she'll pay for what she did.

My message tone ringed and i checked my phone.

Lisa: Okay dude, tell me how much pizza you can eat now?

Kai: After practice, i can finish  two pizzas easily. But why are you asking this?

Lisa: Because thats what we are going to do now !!!

(At home)
Rosé POV

I was in the kitchen eating apple because i was literally starving when Lisa came to the kitchen with bag of cold drinks in her hand.

Lisa: Hey, how are you and where's Jennie?

Rosé: I am fine, just hungry and Jennie's upstairs. She said you were bringing pizza for lunch but......

Lisa: Hahhahaha.....Can't tolerate your hunger!

Rosé: 😕

"Did someone said hunger....?"
A voice echoed from back and there was Kai coming to kitchen with 5 boxes of pizza.